Supporting ya markets 💰

Hello everyone i am running around sometimes and supporting peoples shop by buying their stuff sometimes stuff that i dont even need sometimes i just buy one thing to fill someones basket even if its a little bit expensive than the basket as i love to support other boundlerss so if u have a shop and want to get rid of stuff pm me on discord where you portal at my Dc- Ripperzxx i will pick 2-3 shops every 2 days or so

7 Likes

I’m not as regular but I do buy random stuff in random small shops I find by a chance and that I didn’t know about beforehand.

It’s fun to move coins around.
Or am I an addict shopper? :thinking:

5 Likes

Thank you for supporting my shop :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

i think its our habit :smiley:
im also running from time to time across different perma and sov worlds, buying few items at every small shop i passing :smiley:

3 Likes

I do this a lot… I go on BUTT at times and just pick a random shop I haven’t visited and go buy some things.

I tend to visit personal shops that people have at their houses and buy stuff. I tend to shop at the smaller shops rather than the big ones.

But I also keep a list of people whom I never buy from. People I’ve been burned by in the past. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

blacklist

2 Likes

Bez nazwy

4 Likes

That should say Defeat Note :clown_face:

1 Like

7 Likes