Supreme Toast Guild Discussion

Looks like a good spot for a city.

I’m in.

1 Like

We don’t need to settle on a location until the Beacons release is live, so if you have a suggestion throw it in here! :smile:

3 Likes

Yes! Keep scouting! The first location found is rarely the best.
Do beacons have an eta? I’d like to schedule some time off work to assist in building

I’d love to make a timelapse of you building it…

1 Like

I’d love to watch it.

Aiming to provide a date this week. As in: when, not launch this week.

9 Likes

I’m trying to look for spots in lleb since I personally think that the colors and atmosphere there are so refreshing and vibrant, but it seems like everywhere I go, someone was already here :frowning:

I did find a spot in omoson with a pretty neat underground cavern though!

3 Likes

That area on Lleb looks great!

2 Likes

Think so too. The area on first picture is super amazing with all these little lakes…

Image 1 is a wonderful build site from what u can see. @Ben is it possible to change the atmosphere for a planet? I’m realizing how very smoggy and gross Sedatars skies are at some parts of the day

I’ve found this little island on LLeb! I think it looks really cool.

7 Likes

My girlfriend said it’s the lion king’s rock xD

By the way please add coordinates to the pictures, so we can vote later for the best places.

2 Likes

looks cool! it looks like someone has built a cross on the top of the 2nd picture

lleb is one of my favorites. I’d be happy to be on that one! (plus us west is close to me haha)

I was waiting to see who would post powdered toast man first :stuck_out_tongue:

I have an entire village of replica houses pre-planned in my head waiting on my beacon. But if there is a HUGE neighbouring area to Supreme Toast Base with flat enough land it would be nice to build around people for a change. Just not sure if replica houses are a good fit or not…or if it should be more “oortish”.

1 Like

I think it’s best to leave the coordinates out for now to avoid griefers. There may not be any buildings to grief. But the land still can be in ruins before we even set foot on it.

2 Likes

Your point. But then start to give the pictures names :slight_smile: else we soon have to discuss like “I want to be in that lleb area with the little lakes” :wink:

However, didn’t know it would be US west :confused: I already have bad connection to us east … so I would not recommend US west. Else you exclude a lot of guys of Europe to have fun on that project. And that just because of latency :confused: I am playing on kovah a bit at the moment, and from time to time it has horrible latency for me. High places are super dangerous, because you suddenly crash down without moving. Furthermore I was alone in that areas, I wonder what happens if many other players are in the same place… So maybe focus on us east?

1 Like

Found a nice place far from any player’s builds on “yobel - US EAST”.
With hills and valleys and a big river nearby.

8 Likes

That’s pretty nice!

I vote for this place !

1 Like