Supreme Toast Guild Discussion

We’re getting close to launching the first prototype for Beacons, which means we’ll be able build villages much easier than we can now…

In that spirit, I hope you’ll save some of your claims and place a plot in…

#Supreme Toast Base

First things first, I need a location. I’m thinking somewhere quiet by the lake in Eisa? Who’s in?

(And if any of the other devs try to recruit you, just remember this will be THE place to be. We’ll have all the best builders (@nyuudles will be out chief architect) and well stocked shops.)

HAIL TOAST :bread:

12 Likes

What is the location of the Eisa server?

I don’t have one yet, feel free to scout out!

I mean the real world location because I have limits to the amount of lack I can take.

Basically everything else than western US is good.

Not sure actually, good point (I’ll try find one centralish, maybe US East)

1 Like

Let’s build a Supreme underground Toast Base!

2 Likes

@Ben that kovah city project is on hold just waiting for improved beacons. Just saying.

2 Likes

Maybe it would be an idea to test outside before we star messing with the capital though?

I’m definitely for building anywhere other than land,so that sounds amazing. But I also would love to see something large under water. Since its near a lake.

I’m just saying disguised Toast^^

Kohe would be a great world ^^
epic mountains, much water, many cool caves and US east

something me and @alexanderyou build on Kohe

7 Likes

The first release of Beacons is going to be a test. You’re not going to have enough to cover a project as massive as Kovah alone.

I expect the best thing to do with Beacons 0.1 will be to claim some new space and build something cool in your plot, as opposed to trying to claim something you might have already built.

3 Likes

In that case, I’d be happy to assist in toasty town

1 Like

When you say 0.1,do you mean some of the features will be put in,or all the features all be in,and you want to see how they work in game.

0.1 Beacons is a prototype (placeholder visuals, core mechanics working, minimal GUI)

2 Likes

I loaf this idea :relieved:
And I hope I will be able to help out.

2 Likes

Toast for that idea! So everyone can join if they want?

1 Like

Toast toast TOASTTT.
All the jams in the world will be sold there for our precious toast!

4 Likes