Supreme Toast Guild Discussion

How about Vaisier? There are rolling plains and massive continuous hills…

1 Like

Where there’s toast, there’s usually butter…

Hail our lady and queen, Paula deen, patron saint of butter.
Also I’m so excited for this! I’ve been needing a community to play with and I’m glad something is getting organized!

Hail Paula, queen of toast.

3 Likes

We’ll see about that, because it’s back to basics with Ina Garten.

Assuming that we’re provided with good olive oil.

I’ll be happy to play along provided it’s not during my work hours.

Vaisier is a good candidate, as Stretchious points out. I should go look at Eisa again, though.

[Five minutes later.]

I have a rule, and the rule is this: any world where the initial LZ is in a tree is a non-starter. Eisa is a widow-maker, too. Too many surprise canyons and verticals. It’s not as bad as Lotad in that regard, but yikes.

My opinion only, your mileage may vary.

1 Like

Get ready to get chopped cuz sweet genius is part of my all star team. He would make something with the toast I think… (or human flesh)

@ben Ok BIG question here: are we talking toast made out of weak and limp american bread, or like baguette toast or whatever it is y’all use for toast bread over there in Euro-land? This is very important because If our bread isn’t structurally stable, @Nyuudles block buildy magic is going to be limited.

are we talking toast made out of weak and limp american bread,

Were you trying to be offensive or was it just a happy accident?

Just be like tim!

4 Likes

Eisa it is! To the toast!

Count me in - as long as there’s no marmite or vegemite involved

1 Like

Are there any conditions when taking part? does everyone has certain area for himself? some space for public projects?
How does it work? :slight_smile:

Ok, so I did some scouting around eisa last night. Some good coastal build zones if you go out far enough, but you have to go nearly all the way to the world’s edge to find untouched territory. And the mold… ick.

Perhaps a different world? A nice natural color pallette? What kind of regions are we looking for? Coastal? Mountainous?

Karko once gave me a hint for a massively turbulent soil world. The geographic structure was gigantic. But i forgot the name.
Personally maybe a fortress, castle, or a temple on a flying island???
I’d be very happy to help finding a huge one. (But) atm. I play Fable which holds me captive a lot. Sorry for that. Nevertheless what do you think about Flylands?

Maybe some flat land on another world? Lleb? But costal views are a must for Surpreme Toast Base.

2 Likes

I know I promote my home world far too often, but… Sedatars fits that bill perfectly.

Scouted out a moderately sized island in a completely undeveloped part of Sedatars.It is mostly flat and has a nice peninsula for a bridge to the main land, surrounded by mountains. Coords (x2690, z-1223)

5 Likes

I do say, who is that gorgeously handsome gentleman in the pink?

Really though it is a nice plot. A bridge would fit nicely across the two land bodies.

6 Likes

I have to say @Havok40k that looks like an excellent spot! I vote for that one!

I would love to help with the Supreme Toast Base!!!

also… Powdered Toast MANNNNNN!

LOL sorry I just love Ren & Stimpy :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like a good spot for a city.

I’m in.

1 Like