Supreme Toast Guild Discussion

Its fine. You can have it. I hadnt done much work on it (those corner posts), I was still trying to think of what to put on it.

We need come up with some ideas between us on how to do the interconnecting streets

I couldnā€™t sleepā€¦ so I made coffee.

(Curious if that dug out lot beside it is open?)

9 Likes

I love the coffee!!! excellent, @Apocalyptica!

sorry for my absence, getting ready for christmasā€¦too much IRL stuff going onā€¦hope to be on this weekend to make my build :smiley:

Power supply should arrive this week, aND baring any further unforseen damage to my pc, I will be on to begin work on the cookie bank by xmas.

As your PC is built, my died a horrible death of corrupted hard drive. RIP to my data. Using this forum on a phone is hard man. I wont be able to build anything until after christmas at the soonest. Takes awhile for them to ship hard drives.

This happened to me but I worked at a computer repair shop so they had mountains of hard drives lying around.

Yeah, same thing here, they said that any other time of the year it wouldnā€™t be an issue, but for some reason a lot of people have been coming in with broken hard drives this time of year, and literally everything is delayed for the holidays. But on the upside, it broke the day after my last final, so that was convenient.

Can someone please tell me what server this group is on. all the servers I have looked at NO ONE is around!

Iā€™ve just returned and took notice of this. :slight_smile: Am I allowed to assist at all? :bread:

Just read all this and am really interested in helping out :smiley:

World and coordinates.

Errored out close to the capital while swimming in the general direction of the Supreme Toast Guild area (-1xx, n/a, 1xx), the game wouldnā€™t let me take focus again, and I died and lost a lot of stuff. Building all the tools again is gonna be a real picnic. And all that nice polished sandstoneā€¦ :disappointed:

So! I made my long journey to these coordinates and found the settlement! :smiley: Since all the outlined plots were beaconed already, and because no one objected to my assistance, I kind of created my own little plot and land mass. ^^ Since everything is food and more specifically toast based, I bring you

ā€¦wait for itā€¦

French Toast!

:heart:

P.S. Please note that no toast was harmed in the making of this creation and despite his impalement he is quite happy.
Probably.

8 Likes

hahha i love it! so cute!! :smiley:

I think Iā€™m going to take a pass on this until I figure out a way to get there that doesnā€™t involve crashing the game. :worried:

My yummy chocolate cake is done!

:birthday: :christmas_tree::ribbon:

4 Likes

I had something in mind that needed a bit more space so I started it down in the valley. I made sure it still lines up with roads and beacon plots properly, but the ā€œroadā€ leading down is blocked by a row of beaconed leaves.

Can someone with control over roads (beaconed) smash that row of leaves where I put the stairs? I left an arrow of lamps to show where.

1 Like

If no one else does it Iā€™ll log in a bit later and clear it for you

1 Like