Survey on which T3 planet(s) have lesser population / less popular

Greetings everyone, I would like to do a short survey on which T3 planets listed below, has lesser population. This is purely for my own personal uses and thanks in advanced for those who would reply the survey.

• Boori
  • Grovidias Te
  • Imdaari
  • Gloviathosa
  • Lamblis
  • Xa Frant
  • Biitula
  • Cephonex Merika
  • Gyosha Ophin

0 voters

The people voting Biitula are just trolling :stuck_out_tongue:
Fairly certain the oceanic worlds are usually the least populated ones, so i’m voting for Boori with pretty high confidence.

2 Likes

Thanks for the extra info, I will check on the top few voted planets on myself and see how is the population.

I know Merika capital only has like 9m and most the planet is naked. I solo hunt there sometimes and its barren lol.

2 Likes

The saddest part is, I’ve heard it used to be ridiculously populated.

2 Likes

Yea when i first started the PS hub town and cuttletrunk federation were 2 of the larger cities in the game.

2 Likes

Boom town to ghost town lol

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I do planned to find less populated T3 planets to do solo hunt by marking the center of a region. Have short playtime for weekdays and thus would like to skip the running towards center of region while hunting.

TBH, I just get on merika and run. just have to watch for the lava holes.
Pick a direction and run straight lol

I never pay attention to regions

1 Like

What I noticed and have asked hunt leader (Els), entering the center of region would trigger the fall of meteor(s) if it is not triggered yet.

It will. I have led a few hunts and use region on higher tier planets. But if you keep stopping to find center and all that. I could have ran and already dropped another somewhere else. You can relax hunt on T3.
It all works though.

That is what i plan to, want to skip the “stopping to find center” by marking the center of region. I have short playtime for weekdays like 1-2 hours only so I would like to use that time to do solo hunt in T3 world.

I can’t vote because every planet has other planets behind it and they’re all connected)
Add: in fact, you can choose any planet for your purpose. Choose by region and time.

If I choose a less populated planet, I have higher chance to find meteor as it isn’t triggered by other players.

1 Like

Keep in mind Boori will have more lag unless you live in Australia, so it may be less than ideal for hunting.

The US west planets are pretty empty-ish (angel, storis, minorengle etc if I’m remembering the list right offhand)

There is no server in Boundless for where I live, and the best and stable for me to play (also since Boundless automatically select the server for me) is Aus server. But luckily, I don’t feel lag for going around different servers, and mostly the ping is green I believe, only rare time like 1/20 where other than Aus server, I have bad ping for a short time. Joined hunt since last month, only notice there is a delay for me to heal others with the bomb, they won’t be healed as they are moving around.

Merika has a hunt portal in the regions already

1 Like

I would probably choose Top 1 or 2 for the solo hunt.

yeah Biitula has the most in game.