Swapping mouse buttons disables both

I went into controls and swapped left-hand and right-hand options from LMB to RMB, returned to the game, and neither button registered the swapped left/right hand actions. I could also no longer left/right-click on anything.

I restarted the game, at which point the left/right hand actions worked. However, I can still no longer left/right-click on any UI elements, which means I can’t manipulate my inventory at all, or even hit the ‘restore to default’ button. ; P

Any ideas? Is there a keybindings file somewhere I can delete to force a restore to defaults?

I don’t have the link but there is a past about this on the forums here that would likely help you. Should be able to find it if you look for it.

I would not be posting this here if I had been able to find answers by searching.

1 Like

Much appreciated! What search terms did you use? I tried varieties on ‘mouse buttons disabled swapped buttons’ and got no where, so I clearly missed the magic word.

I used “Unbind”

It has come up a lot so I’ve had to learn it :wink:

This is something we are aiming to fix relatively soon.

1 Like

You’ve got keybindings in the first place, which is a strangely big thing to expect from games, so I’ll handle manually resetting them as long as required. ; )

Yeah sorry I just didn’t have time to look for t myself. Just thought I’d let you know that somewhere on here there was help:p

No worries – checking if someone’s searched the forums to try and find a solution is a good place to start. It WAS there, I was just failing at finding the right search terms to locate it. : D