Sweets for the Sweet

So, I was unable to do the exterior the way I had planned, but I did have alot of fun with the interior and ‘stocking’ it with candy :wink:
Location: Charoite-portal off of Sov wall on TNT main hub Circ. You’re welcome to visit though I may still tear the outside apart to make it more like what’s in my head :wink:

19 Likes

LOVE IT!

I can’t do interiors to save my life. We should team up :thinking:

3 Likes

Interiors are challenging since it really needs more ‘finesse’ and fine tuning than we currently have but working within the limits of a game can be fun…sometimes, lol.

4 Likes

I love it :wink: really do.
Great job.

1 Like

i always thought the tallow resembled sandwichon

which is like a sandwich cake

4 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about the sandwich cake :wink:

OK, have I gone too far? I added maple leaf candy (yummmm!!!) and spearmint candy.

3 Likes

Is this a corona thing or a regular thing

3 Likes

its one of those hispanic grand ma things… i didnt say it was good…

5 Likes

I did a sort of a double-take. That does not look delicious. Is that pimento cheese spread?

2 Likes

fighting a strong urge to flag that post for having that photo… :sweat_smile: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yeah, basically its almost any type of sandwich and covered in cheese spread :rofl:

1 Like

Makes me wonder what else people make cakes with. Is steak cake a thing?

1 Like

Well there is mince meat pie?

You could use the candy totem seeds as bagged candy to go :slight_smile:
Or use sugar , baking powder , flour …

1 Like

That sounds like what I know as shepherd’s pie. Does it have mashed potatoes on top?

Im surprised i havent seen lollipops

They’re off to the side labeled as all day lollipops. :wink: had to leave some surprises for people who visit in person :wink:

1 Like

I thought about that but I used them in my Christmas village as part of my gift wrapping station and wasn’t sure if there were ‘proper reuse’ standards. Lol. Was thinking about using the heart stone blocks too when they come out.

1 Like

No, it pretty much looks like pie pie, though Shepherd’s Pie is another meat example :))