Sydney Plaza, the new portal hub for Lasainas Capital

Hi all,
My latest project is finally at a reasonably complete stage. Here is Sydney Plaza, based off of Weazel Plaza from GTA online, which in turn was based off of Fox Plaza in L.A. which famously appeared in Hollywood blockbuster “Die Hard” as Nakatomi Plaza.
This is the portal Hub for Sydney on Lasaina, with Econodog’s new Sydney Builder’s market located on its doorstep, with more to come. Linking directly with four of the major portal networks it is your go-to for getting to and around Lasaina conveniently. It has a host of available portals of multiple combinations, including a basement with 40 portals for sovereigns and farms. Need a different portal arrangement or a sign labeled, just contact myself or econodog for assistance, or reply here.
Next phase for this build will be a luxury penthouse, located in the upper terraces of the building.
It would be awesome if somehow we could rent things like that out, but for now it will be for my me lol.
Thankyou to @XxymoxX for the great shots of the build, its good to see it in full render lol.

Thanks for looking, cheers Ando

17 Likes

Sydney Plaza now selling tier 6 +speed diamond hammers at great prices. Also buying spark and large fossils

3 Likes