Syrnia, an online, text-based RPG

I hope this isn’t against the rules, so mods, hardcore snipe this post off the face of this forum if it is.

But there is a game I have been playing for the past 12 or so years called Syrnia. Imagine if Runescape was made by a different developer, and it was mostly a text-based game with timers for actions and such. (It’s really not like Runescape, apart from having skills you can level and being medieval themed.)

It won’t be a lot of people’s cup of tea, but I figured I’d share the game with the community here, as it is near and dear to my heart. There’s a fun community of roughly 500-1,000 players there as well. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions about the kind of game it is, when you begin, there is a very helpful manual near the chat box at the bottom which can teach you everything you need to know about the game (although there is also a tutorial.). It’d be cool to see some of you in-game there!

https://www.syrnia.com/

1 Like

I love text-based games, I used to MOO like crazy-- Fallen London too. Thanks for this!

1 Like

Of course. :smiley: It’s one of my favorite format of games, as I can be as active as I like. They’re kind of the first sort of idle games (at least games like Syrnia), but actual real quality is put into it.