T6 Easter Running Hunt TODAY!

great hunt, made 621 oort and ton of other drops, plenty of meteors

some pics of meteors falling between stuff

2 Likes

Amazing hunt! I walked away with over 600 oort! Not yo mention, I used 4 campfires! Loot for days!

Thank you for hosting!

2 Likes

Absolute massive thank you to everyone that turned up today. Max capacity too.
Amazing group :purple_heart: we flew through those meteors like butter.

I hope everyone enjoyed their prizes. It gave me so much joy doing this and Iā€™m so thankful for the help from the donators (@SWProzee1 @fortunist1 @shortyb7tch and Woofy) Most importantly to everyone that turned up. Without you it wouldnā€™t have been possible. You are what makes the hunts possible so from the bottom of my heart thank you so much.

I plan to do more things like this in the future. I love giving back and helping people so expect another one sometime over summer possibly :grin:

My weekly hunt will be back to the usual time next Monday of 7pm BST / 8pm CET.

5 Likes

@Lesioui love the screenshots. Looks awesome. The hunt got crazy in the last 45min. Constant meteors.

@ginabean thanks so much it was great having you there. Yeah even before the prizes the oort and loot was so good. I walked away with 659 oort.

So glad you both enjoyed it.
I had an absolute blast it got crazy towards the end. Them 5 that spawned in was mental caused a daisy chain. Had 10-13 meteors in that 1 area.

2 Likes

It was a lot of fun! It rained meteors like crazy.
I had the same amount of oort as yall said. 200 exactly on Hopper Eyes and just past 100 on Hopper Cores.
Had such a good Hoppin timeā€¦haha :hopper:
Love it when solid group of hunters and we fly through meteors like that.
Thanks @Hazel1558 for hosting and all your contributors for the event. The prizes were awesome!:grinning:

2 Likes

Same counts on HE and HC Here

615 oort and all the Other stuff :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Here a small short vid a longer will be done tomorrow Need to Go to bedā€¦

Thx @Hazel1558 for an awesome Hunt :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Always a pleasure @Turrican2006 You all made the hunt fun without you all it wouldnā€™t be possible.

Thanks so much again for the short and Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the full movie.

Awesome loot haul for everyone. Itā€™s what hunting is all about :purple_heart:

1 Like

I had an absolute blast and so glad you had one too.

It did get crazy with meteors, Iā€™m so surprised we didnā€™t loose or miss any. Awesome group, you all were the absolute best.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t realize you led a hunt weekly! I will make sure to join again! :blush:

1 Like

c486a4f6-63b3-4abf-b329-74dc59526029_text

2 Likes

You are welcome to come. I would love to see you there.

Iā€™ve never advertised my hunts on the forums until this event and I really should. Iā€™ll setup a dedicated post for it at weekend so you can keep track.

1 Like

@Hazel1558 Just did half of the vid Material today will continue tomorrow.

Sry i didn t get IT done today.
Hope to Finish IT tomorrow then.

But its Lot of Work to do have some ideas and try to get them real.

1 Like

@Turrican2006 itā€™s all good no need to be sorry I 100% know itā€™ll be worth the wait :grin:

Thanks again for doing this. Your the best :blush:

I have the list of the winners. :grinning:

If you won a token, please contact me here, or ingame. (I will also try to contact you)
That way you can trade your token in for a maxed out Gem Tool of your choice.

Hope to hear from you soon !

1 Like