T6 Easter Running Hunt TODAY!

Hi everyone,

I am hosting a T6 Easter Running Hunt on Monday 10th April at 6pm BST / 7pm CET
( 2023-04-10T17:00:00Z )
Duration: 2.5hrs
Best Bows: Diamond / Ruby / Topaz
Protection: 4 points Caustic
Meeting Point: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Main Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or via Rivertown Arie Hub, Lower Level on the North side.

At the end of the hunt, instead of my usual raffle there will be 20 prizes up for grabs. That means everyone that comes on the hunt has a guaranteed prize at the end.

The hunt itself will last 2.5 hours, and then you’ll be taken to the prize room.

(Ignore the wild Testing lol)

All are welcome on the hunt. All I ask is that everyone participates. No alts (bringing a 2nd account) and no afk at every meteor (toilet breaks are fine, emergencies happen. Just put brb in chat). We go for speed and efficiency on the hunts. It always results in tons of loot for everyone.

PRIZES
I’m not going to go into specifics as I want it to be somewhat of a surprise. But every chest will contain Oort. Amounts will vary along with a few other items.

Sneak peak further down in the post :grin:

DONATORS
Special thanks to these awesome people who helped me make this happen. A lot of credit to these:

@fortunist1
@SWProzee1
@shortyb7tch
Woofy

I’ll keep the post updated throughout the week with more details.

Look forward to seeing you there :grin:

8 Likes

I ll be there AS Always :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yay it’s always awesome to have you there.
Really looking forward to this and I’m not in for a prize lol

1 Like

Awww I have to work as it will be a Monday morning at 10am… but I know it will be amazing! Hope you have a fabulous hunt! :heartpulse:

^c^

PS. Thanks for posting the hunt with a tag in the PKN discord :smiley:

2 Likes

So sorry, it was really hard to find a time where everyone could get on.
I can only host a hunt once a week due to health and real life stuff happening.

I plan on doing more of these events in the future and hopefully over the next month or so to increase hosting hunts.

I thank you for the kind words and I’m gutted you can’t make it.

And no problem at all. I knew Turri wouldn’t have minded sharing there so was only too happy too.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

hopefully i remember this, its a good time for me…

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. I have been enjoying your Monday hunts!

3 Likes

I’ll post ingame and I’ll do a discord hunt channel post too on the day :grin:

1 Like

Love having you there, so glad you can always make them. It’s chaotic at times but it wouldn’t be my hunt if it wasn’t :laughing:

3 Likes

I like it that way! :smile:

3 Likes

@CaptAmerica1611 always good to have you around :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I will be on this hunt, this should be fun.

7PM CET start time is perfect, I will be there for the entire hunt @Hazel1558

2 Likes

A sneak peak at what is potentially up for grabs with thanks from @SWProzee1 with maxed forged gem item of choice if you get a token.

Additional Info:

(No quirks, No defects just pure boons)

Keep hold of the token.

More information/details to come over weekend Which will include a new meeting point and whats needed for the hunt.

3 Likes

Really looking forward to it. Glad you’ll be there for the hunt as always and appreciate the donations :pray: thank you

1 Like

Things have changed.

When you win a token please keep it untill I am back to forge your item.
You can also write me a PM here on the forums with the code and what forged item you want.

I will be back playing Boundless on the 17th April again and forge the items for the winners.

1 Like

Have a great Hunt. I will be working anything M-F early day is rare for me to get to.

1 Like

I’ll take note of the winners and pass details on for when you get back on.

Thank you :grin: and I fully understand.

I have been working super hard to get this finished in time. Along with finalising all the prizes which, are now all sorted. You’re in for a real treat.

There is a new meeting point location. Massive thanks to @shortyb7tch She was kind enough to offer and let me build on her planet. As much as I love the hub on Circarpous it’s super hard for me to keep track when we are at capacity. As I have to rush around and sort things. This way if you get there early you will always be able to get on the hunt.

Say hello to Quinzel Hunts on the planet Shortys Fabulous Sausages. Player capacity 20.

Accessed via TNT - Top Level, NE Corner

Also accessed at Rivertown on Arie
Low Level, North side

And also from my planet Planet Quinzel

Massive thanks again Shorty :grin:

2 Likes

HUNT DAY!

Starts at 2023-04-10T17:00:00Z2023-04-10T19:30:00Z
(6pm BST / 7PM CET)
Duration: 2.5hrs
Best Bows: Diamond / Ruby / Topaz
Protection: 4 points Caustic
Meeting Point: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Main Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or via Rivertown Arie Hub, Lower Level on the North side.

If you stay until the end you’ll be taken to the prize room where everyone collects there prize.

3 Likes