T6 Farms: Horizontal Sap / Bark / Lustrous - Safe & Efficient - 4 farms - 4 COLORS!

I can see you are all using the farm more and more :slight_smile:
It mans that making it was totally worth it!

Regards,

4 Likes

Way to go. That’s awesome

1 Like

I used it today. It’s fantastic.

2 Likes

I am thinking to make one more of these - anyone with a sovereign with Island Trees and a nice color for lustrous? Preferably a planet which you plan to keep… :smiley:

Regards,

I have those on all my T6 sovereigns. Colors are oxide grey, dark grey or black iirc.
If you take the portal to Vandi at TNT Shedu Tier, it’ll bring you to my hub for my sovereigns
Farressa, Mindonis and Vandi will be around for a while. They look too good. I must keep them

3 Likes

Hyrule has a portal to an Island Tree area, and one is a keeper… I can always change the color next time I get a chance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Second farm created (on Hyrule) and it is accessible through the first one, from Stardrop Valley.
Hope you can change the color at some point with something more different (too similar to the one on Stardrop) :smiley:
It took some tries, the first tree I picked was misaligned… they need perfect alignment with 3x3 plots inside :smiley:

ps. I died only twice this time…

Regards,

6 Likes

I think a more natural color like mustard tones could be a good choice.

1 Like

I am getting the hang of these kind of farms so I am looking forward to make more! I enjoy creating them and profiling the “right tree” for it.
I think a change will be regards to the portals as I cannot maintain so many (I have only 4 in total but that’s a lot for me).
Perhaps for the future farm, I will make it such way so it can be accessed by walking :smiley:

Regards,

3 Likes

I went ahead and changed up Hyrule’s colors - didn’t see the suggestion there on the mustard colors, so went with Oxide Grey lustrous this time. Figured I haven’t used the grey shades at all on my trees, some silver lumber might be nice. :slight_smile:

Also changed the rocks there to grey shades.

2 Likes

Ok, just changed Stardrop Valley’s lumber too. :smiley: Went with natural shades there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll go ahead and update the screenshots!
Double awesome! I will update all!

ps. Awesome colors! I know what I’ll be busy with this evening - I’ll farm the trunks and craft decorative!

Regards,

1 Like

Oxyde grey wood is so good. As timber it gives a nice beach house vibe. And as trees they look quite natural. A lot of trees have more of a grey-ish bark than a brown one

3 Likes

I really want to have black as well, so I am building a Sap farm on Farresa now :smiley:
I will have to make the topic easy to read once the 3rd on is live as well…

Edit. Tried 3 trees already but failed. Seems elevation is not good. I will keep trying.

ps. After digging up the 6th tree, I found a place for the Black farm!

Regards,

1 Like

Q: Should the Hyrule farm be accessible from Stardrop Valley, as it is now, or should it be hooked up directly to TNT Alcyon?
I guess I am looking for advice from @Soju-VB :slight_smile:

Regards,

Should be portals available in the TNT Alcyon hub if that’s your preference.

2 Likes

Third farm, on Farresa, with Black Lustrous is now accessible via TNT Shedu Tier.

Regards,

6 Likes

Additionally, all 3 farms now look exactly the same.
Top post updated.
Please update portal tags whenever possible :slight_smile:

Now all accessible directly from TNT.

ps. Now “this thing” is out of my system for a while :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

I’ll admit I love this farm

1 Like

Now 3 of them :slight_smile:

Regards,