T6 Farms: Horizontal Sap / Bark / Lustrous - Safe & Efficient - 4 farms - 4 COLORS!

Ik I’m just counting them as one since you made all of them and they are the same type

1 Like

@Soju-VB, I need to bother you again:
Can you name the portal to the Hyrule Sap farm into “Hyrule Sap Farm”? The portal to this one is right next to the “Stardrop Valley Sap Farm”. (On Alcyon)
Then there is the sap farm on Farresa which is named “Faressa”. Can you rename it please into “Farresa Sap Farm” ? There is “rr” not “ss” in the name :slight_smile: (this is on Shedu Tier)

Thanks!

Regards,

2 Likes

Can you make this change? :smiley:

Regards,

Thank you to both @bucfanpaka and @ciprianb for making these amazing farms! Paka, you’ve provided the ingredients, and ciprian, you baked one hell of a cake from them! Hats off to you both!

200-2

1 Like

Yeah so many great farms we should just have a farm mega team you know people good with this stuff team up
@HOST @bucfanpaka @ciprianb @ellyphant ect make this happen

2 Likes

changes have been made as requested.

1 Like

I can see an increased use of the farms! That’s really great! I am glad they are useful :slight_smile:

Regards,

5 Likes

Portals refueled, enjoy! :slight_smile:

Regards,

5 Likes

Refueled once again and happy to see the farms are still used.

Regards,

6 Likes

Replaced Oort Stone donation request baskets to Sap, Wood and Bark.
The reason is that I received only 1 stone from all three farms, ever :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

Are These Farms still active?

2 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am trying to remind myself, time to time, that I need to refuel those portals :wink:
Happy to see they are continuing to be used!

Regards,

4 Likes

I need someone to make one of these on Bat. That would be so cool. I could link easily since Bat is also on the Shedu Tier network. I have island trees… and plots if needed. Love this farm.

^c^

Just a warning - it is a lot of trial and error to pick the right tree :slight_smile:
You are trying to sync a cone and a box for maximum wood overlap and minimum dirt/rock.
Basically, don’t just go fully with first tree - it has a big chance of not being the right one.

Regards,

2 Likes

Put another horizontal sap farm portal in there so now there are two linked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a farm which I shall add on 1st post?

Regards,

I picked up the 3rd spot portal. You can give it a name if you have not yet. :slight_smile:

Your farm is now added to the first post! Sign edited too.

Regards,

2 Likes

Farresa farm is gone (planet gone)…
I will check the portal fuel in the weekend, for the rest.

Regards,

1 Like