T6 new Mob Farm, the easy way to get a lot of good loot

@SWProzee1 First great Work in doing that nice concept for creature loot without much effort.

But IT will Not replace the hunts because of the oort .

And then specially on running hunts you get so much more loot in the Same time …

Its a Like AFK Farm for people who Don t Like to hunt …

Yeah I know that Turrican. I am not even trying to compete with regular hunts or something.

For me this was a nice project to see what is possible in the game.
It will help (new) players that have absolutely no skills whatsoever to still have fun and collect nice loot at the same time.

There are a lot of players that don’t do on T5 or T6 hunts because they find it too chaotic or just too difficult. (or even frustrating as they die a lot)
This option means they don’t need to miss out on the good T6 loot so I am helping them in that area.

I thought of an even better way of doing this but that has to wait as I am not really starting another large project any time soon.

5 Likes

@SWProzee1 one suggestion if I may… When I was looking at your video and the farm itself I did notice that the flat areas where the mobs spawn is in the middle of the plot. Wouldn’t it be easier to raise the flat spot (current or new project) to the last layer of the plot. This way you wouldn’t have to keep deleting the beacon and the mobs will always spawn above that top layer of layer 8. Unless you specifically set it up that way to turn off the mob farm. Not sure if you know but mobs will spawn above the 8th layer (layer 1 of unplotted plot) of the plot below (as long as not plotted above). Hope this tip will help in making your current or new farm better :grin:

1 Like

Tried that at first. no spawns. (While they are above plotted area)
It appears to be that there are many spawn rules and I think I found all the limitations.

Try it for yourself with a small setup. Not that much work.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that doesn’t work, I tried that in the past

Edit: Too late on my reply lol ^

1 Like

Hmm because in my city on Angel I I had a spot plotted below and above was unplotted just like the suggestion I mentioned above and I had wildstock spawn every so often… You both are more advanced then I am so I will take your word for it… Thank you @SWProzee1 and @Ovis for your input on it :slightly_smiling_face:

All good should t be against you find IT a good idea and creation specially for new Players . Keep Up the great Work :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Turrican2006

Saw it few days ago, that’s awesome! I’m often too busy to participate the regular hunts so that is a super invention! Looking forward to hunts :slight_smile:

We just had a good run. Maybe you can join next time ?

I remember that there was kinda of a pit like system In some point… Mainly For roadrunners.

You could just afk At the bottom i guess and roadies would fall To their death.

Hii i just started the game your project looks amazing ! I am wondering how you guys got thoses cosmetic since they dosent seems to be available in shop atm is this event related or something ?

Think the beard was from chrismas event, The mask was a early backer reward.
The scarf i do not remember…
Rainbow stuffs are from gleambow event.

1 Like

Here is a nice video on a very good run we had.
Since the run is always 2 hours I put the 2 hours into the 35 minutes showing you 4 screens.

This quad video shows us collecting the loot.

We had fun and will go more often for sure.

Thanks to:
AndySav
Dos1us
Lion
Rowina
Matrixx
Darthpain
Hazel1558
ReeBanRuben

9 Likes

Was that recently? You’re not forgetting to invite me right?

1 Like

That was recently but you were not online. I check my entire friends list and invite the people when we go for a run.

2 Likes

For me its easier if you’re contacting me before so I can plan ahead. As a momma of a still young baby, I’m not able to be always on, especially to just check messages. But if I know ahead of time, I can possibly make some free time

2 Likes

I did that actually. At 12:00h I started inviting people so we could go at 20.00h that same day.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That is so cool…

Why was there a huge tunnel in the beginning? is that part of the spawning mechanic?

If so may I ask what are the known spawning mechanics in this game?

Ooh damn, I wasn’t there and I’ve heard really good things about the mob farm.
People coming back with many trophies and even oortstones. Hope I’m able to join on a new run!

1 Like