T7 exos and how they spawn

is there a tool anyone uses to find out when the t7 exo planets are going to spawn because waiting to see a post about it or finding it in game feels like a waste of my time

4 Likes

there was a exo/sovereign bot some while ago and i think only PS used it back then, but i would love to have that type of bot in my discord

1 Like

I don’t think there’s something that posts ahead of time when something is upcoming if that was meant. Otherwise there’s on the forum for already popped up exos the world poster that normally shows what planet is the closest or also the website boundlexx will tell which to warp from :slight_smile:

yes there is one for discord yet TNT, EZPZ and others still have it. I doesn’t give you early notice but does give notice once it has spawned

Exactly this. I kind of like being surprised, but I do see how it would be hard to schedule a hunt around it.

its not the scheduling its making sure you tell player what are the best bows and protection for the planet that way players don’t bring only rift bows to a rift planet ,
have to get the message out asap so players know how to prepare for Friday and don’t have to run home looking for things the same day.

1 Like

And exactly then the lucent slingbow forger of my market decided for a renovation :sweat_smile: hope there’s more lucent slingbows forger out there! Good luck and success! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

yea we got this even with losing a bunch of my forges don’t worry

2 Likes

EXOS had no specific schedules, if they appear they appear, usually there were 1 t5 and 1 t1-5 exo per week and additionaly 1 lucent exo per 10 days, sometimes even 2 low tier exos per week, at least 2 years ago, doubt if anythink was changed those 2 years :slight_smile: there is no earlier warning, the bots giving information when and where they are in range, thats all

I forge my own lucent’s and share with my friends.

Nothing Good Out There.

1 Like