T7ish hammers

Diamond lvl 9 damage + minor str brew 1-hits T7, 2-hits seams, no need to go lvl 10 :slight_smile:

Sapphire +45 speed with strength brew for t7
Diamond with speed brew for t6

1 Like

I usually get @wakeNbake sapphire speed hammers but when he doesnā€™t hads stock I cook some diamond hammers with high speed and just bring the damage to lvl 5, then I use a mega strength brew.

1 Like

I know right! Iā€™m gonna start stocking strength bombs next to my diamond AoEs at Gyosha Mall soon. It seems not many people use them but theyā€™re so good cos it frees up the strength brew buff for something else!

1 Like

Since strength brews are easy enuff to make I go with diamond level 5 + mega strength and then go all out on the action speedā€¦

Tho my preference is sapphire, dmg lvl 9, action speed +45 and mega strength :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a shame they donā€™t last a teensy bit longer! Twice the time would make them far more usable to me

1 Like

T7 I only go rift and try to get as much damage as possible.

Lol yep! Good idea Trickyy. Itā€™s a fun way to mine I suggest getting glow on them.

1 Like

iā€™m using lucent hammers on every kind of planet xD i canā€™t see diamond hammers anymore. T1 - T7 Lucent hammers are awesome :smiley: but i know itā€™s too expensive to use if you donā€™t forge them by your own. The first exos i used t6 speed with str brew and persisting pie. with the rift hammers i use dura hammers with speed brew and starberry pie