[Tanthul] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Active]

My 1st Time Running through Long Grass field I fell in :two_hearts: with the grass it my goal is to get all the colors of Grass for my library so everyone can see what each one looks like itā€™s something nobody in game has so I must have it / idk what it is I like gathering grass & placing it

3 Likes

I saw White Meta rock thought to myself weā€™re is everyone :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

We have had so much white rock ā€¦ plus you can just paint it.

out of curiosity - im only Boundless player gathering foliages?
there is awesome huge cloudtop trees biome, noone farming foliage, noone farming lustrous :stuck_out_tongue: yesterday i was all alone there :smiley:

4 Likes

I was When i played active.
Also with trunks.

But thats just cause i use them For my builds

At least i know Who i ask if i need mats. :grin:

1 Like

Once upon a time I thought I might achieve this :rofl:

Let me tease you!

On topic I havenā€™t done any block farming in Boundless for ā€¦ weeks? Might be time to shoot up log in and play for a bit.

Alot harder when you only got 2 min I average 4Ā½SS just doing it from atop lol doing it from side or below you gotta set up for it on top of Regen bombing it

Donā€™t Give Up on your Goals

I will next week go for Foliage when I relax lol
Iā€™m Going Hard on Grass & flowers and occasionally help a player Regen bomb

2 Likes

Yep it would be so different if we had that old system for farming grass. If you could get three seeds you could stock a shopstand.

I have it planned for later. Started with flowers and gleam.

2 Likes

I am farming a lot of wood (trunks) on this planet :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Thats my boy :ok_hand:

I farmed about 20 gleam chests of gleam and foliage already. I plan to do that again for a bit today. Iā€™ll move on to grass and soils next. I did grab a little tangle, sponge and mold, but not enough to mention really.

Iā€™ve been enjoying it. My color storage will be a lot closer to being full after this.

So far I have not found shadow red rock 1 time and only have 1 rare gleam color :smiling_face_with_tear: it hates me when I am on it :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been grabbing white and black as I see it but not aggressively. I figure with everyone farming for two weeks, the market will be glutted so no need to stock up :wink:

Haha pretty much all Iā€™ve done is collect foliage when Iā€™m on the planetā€¦. Standing on a tree the last couple days next to Cookie. Mostly getting my boundless daily steps in running back and forth lol

4 Likes

i think i got 5 rare lush colors today, ill make a list later what i got so which new colors are in cycles :slight_smile:

1 Like

I managed a lot of colors of foliage. I was just camping island trees and farming away. Iā€™ll sort through all I get after the exo goes away and see what rare colors I get. Maybe we can all compare notes and share some colors if people want.

1 Like

same, im just sitting at cloudtop, farming as long as i can, going back home to empty inv and, come back, farming, emptying and repeat :smiley:

im done with lush foliage for now i think, got what i wanted:

45 SS of white lush foliage
16 SS of black lush foliage

2 Likes

If any gets lilac gleam and can sell 30 pieces, let me know your price. Itā€™s for my goo farm. I can also trade 30 refined lilac.

1 Like