[Tanthul] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Active]

@Gondor -chan could possibly do something like this again in the Future but like most he has to get there MoJo to play again :joy:

im trying my best as part of The Future :smiley:

1 Like

I did both of these during the last full color changing exo so it is very possible.

Gleam, was only because i had the few remaining gleambow colors already. Not all colors are achievable in gleam on a color cycle exo. But i did get all i needed in foliage.

Have shop built at Realm Eternal with them all on display if you want to see them all in my mall/shop area destination.

4 Likes

Gatherer’s Luck…

just 30 minutes ago i was farming waxy foliage and got… BEWARE… color most rare - luminous green waxy foliage only to immediatly 2 meteorites landing nearby and locking regen…

2 Likes

i need 2 more weeks to farm all i want :smiley:

1 Like

RIP goodest EXO. you will be missed

5 Likes

we want an encore :grinning::wink:

4 Likes

perfect name for the next colour cycling exo…

Simply Encore or something like Encore IV or Encore Alpha… :clown_face:

3 Likes

They should show up quarterly. That feels about right to me.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t be special anymore.

6 Likes

Good point keep them special and rare like updates :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I partially agree. As far as exoplanets go they are the only “special” planets we get for the most part. We have gotten Valentine’s Day exos and a few others, but in my 3 years or so I’ve been playing the color-cycling exos are truly the only special planets we look forward to.

I’m happy to have one per year, I truly am.

Looking back, I see we had:

2020 - 2
2021 - 1
2022 - 2
2023 - 1

I suppose if you threw in some of the others such as Valentine’s Day exo etc. it wouldn’t be so bad.

The issue is the color rarity/scarcity does get rather annoying and when we don’t even get ALL the colors from the color-cycling exo it sort of loses its luster.

I farmed a lot on the exo and I know all in all I am happy with the results, but I am sad that I didn’t get a whole lot of new colors. What I think I like most and is probably the biggest benefit of a color-cycling exo to me is the fact I can farm MANY colors in one place which I feel is the real benefit here.

If I’m being honest, while they are special, just considering gleam, there are roughly 42 colors out of 255 that are rare that cannot be selected on a sovereign world. Prior to my video card dying, I spent almost 4 days straight (give or take) on the exo and out of those 42 colors I think I managed 6 rare colors. That’s about 2.5% of the colors.

That said, with more events and actual planets that spawn during the year such as:

I’d be ok with one color-cycling a year.

2 Likes

Just to add since I couldn’t edit my post:

I know you guys don’t have full control of things just yet @Tiggs it was more a suggestion much more than a criticism. Can’t wait to see what Monumental does with Exos moving forward.

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: There Could be a Oortmas Exo or or or New Year’s Exo or maybe a Oortgiving Exo with Boundless being in the States now (O.O)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Halloween is close right?

so maybe 24 hrs color-cycling exo along with orb farming event?

we got spiders and bats already, so maybe, this year… halloween animals you can pick one from:

-rat
-wolf
-toad
-owl
-raven

extended halloween animal collection

1 Like

and CAT, all of them BLACK CATS with gleam color tinted EYES

1 Like

also, as i forgot before
-SCARECROWS
-SPIDERWEBS
-spooky scary trees

2 Likes

I’d say no to this as it’s.just too soon for another color-cycling exo. As I mentioned while I would like to see more of them, making them too often would ruin their uniqueness. 2-4 a year is probably ideal.

But… a Halloween exo with maybe one new color would be nice or something to make the exo worthwhile to visit.

I think many holidays should have an exo with colors like @majorvex usually createe, just add a little something extra.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.