[Tanthul] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Active]

Yeah, I would definitely like that. Considering the extreme limits on gathering rare gleam, and the fact that you cannot paint any block that uses gleam in it, it makes some items basically impossible to acquire. I was hoping this would be a brief window to grab the stuff I need, but…doesn’t look promising.

3 Likes

Agreed. I mean it seems weighted poorly. Rust Lime, Rust Fuchsia, Black, White, some greys are very common and a few turquoise colors. Literally think that black has spawned over 50 times.

2 Likes

OK it’s official - no good ghostflower area. If you have the patience your best bet is breaking twins growing close and spam regen. At least you don’t have to move.

Final list of PREFABS locations (flower fields with prefabs made out of various blocks) and GLEAM SPIRES locations (the Houchus style large spires in icy biome; best gleam spots on this world):

PREFABS

GLEAM SPIRES

3 Likes

I was using black to take breaks from my gleam farming. It reliably showed up at least every 5th color change. lol. Lots of breaks.

Two minutes is no time at all when you are grabbing blocks, and seems like forever when you are waiting. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is me lol. I just have the game running on a separate monitor and watching the gleam cycle and when I see a new color…smack it real quick to make sure what it is the go back to what I was doing.

Good luck on your rare colors!

2 Likes

I take it you have never been to Lamblis then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s a rarer variant of flower fields, but definitely possible:

I had it happen on a sov once (1 out of 5 tries) :wink:

4 Likes

Omg I have and I was collecting them for my Boori base. That was the first weeks after release. :laughing:

So, it’s a rare occurrence then. In most cases it’s clone, glade and spine flowers.
I rolled something like 30-40 sovereigns, always picked flower fields 1 and 2, and never got ghostflowers. :slightly_frowning_face:

I only fully mapped maybe half of the public worlds, but I assume the percentage of ghostflower fields is small.

And, as I mentioned, Tanthul is boring this way as all flower fields are the same: gladeflowers.

Oh wow, your sample size is much larger than mine! So it is even more rare than I thought… Not sure there’s another permanent planet with ghost flower fields either. :thinking:

1 Like

there are now at least few sov active with ghostflowers fireld, also few with field of 3 wildflowers

3 Likes

@Zjawcia

should have asked the master explorer first of all :laughing:

3 Likes

btw - that’s also rare to have 3 different flowers on a flower field; I have triplets on my Sov, no ghost flower though :sob:

i know you have :smiley:

thats triplets with ghostflowers are rare but not impossible :slight_smile: also, ghostflowers fields are awesome, this view at night :smiley:

im thinking about new thread or just post in my Diary with informations how to make most looking biomes as : ghostflowers fields, ancient basket tree, flower triplets biome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea I’ll be farming Grass the whole 2 weeks but close enough to black foliage for Daddy Georgia White Foliage for Mommy Moon and be watching that gleam :cookie::heart::cookie::hugs:

6 Likes

What does a man like you @BabyCookie do with all that grass? I was always curious. I haven’t used grass a whole lot in any of my builds.

1 Like

Across From Delta TNT hub I’m buying Grass and Flowers from the Exo that you don’t want!!

Request Baskets:

• Verdant Grass 4c each
  • Gladeflowers 3c each

(please don’t put Permanent World Grass)

2 Likes

Just had my regen bombs stop working for a bit…interesting. Restarting game see if that helps.

EDIT: Restarting game no worky…

NVM meteor nearby and didnt even see it.

3 Likes

Next time you complain about black gleam, that meteor is gonna land on you. Watch your back.

• The Oort
1 Like

Yes i will.

1 Like

I have a list … Black in the past 2 hours spawned 12 times

A distant tie for second is:

Dark Berry 2 times
Dark Grey 2 times
and Rust Lime 2 times

EDIT: Dark Grey just moved into second with 3 times.

1 Like

Ashen turquoise, oxide rose, dark turquoise, some greys, some yellows, and some berries xD

2 Likes