[Tanthul] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Active]

I farmed about 20 gleam chests of gleam and foliage already. I plan to do that again for a bit today. I’ll move on to grass and soils next. I did grab a little tangle, sponge and mold, but not enough to mention really.

I’ve been enjoying it. My color storage will be a lot closer to being full after this.

So far I have not found shadow red rock 1 time and only have 1 rare gleam color :smiling_face_with_tear: it hates me when I am on it :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been grabbing white and black as I see it but not aggressively. I figure with everyone farming for two weeks, the market will be glutted so no need to stock up :wink:

Haha pretty much all I’ve done is collect foliage when I’m on the planet…. Standing on a tree the last couple days next to Cookie. Mostly getting my boundless daily steps in running back and forth lol

4 Likes

i think i got 5 rare lush colors today, ill make a list later what i got so which new colors are in cycles :slight_smile:

1 Like

I managed a lot of colors of foliage. I was just camping island trees and farming away. I’ll sort through all I get after the exo goes away and see what rare colors I get. Maybe we can all compare notes and share some colors if people want.

1 Like

same, im just sitting at cloudtop, farming as long as i can, going back home to empty inv and, come back, farming, emptying and repeat :smiley:

im done with lush foliage for now i think, got what i wanted:

45 SS of white lush foliage
16 SS of black lush foliage

2 Likes

If any gets lilac gleam and can sell 30 pieces, let me know your price. It’s for my goo farm. I can also trade 30 refined lilac.

1 Like

I gave up on gleam. It was just making me mad. lol. I’ve switched to farming rock. I’ll let you know if I get any shadow red.

2 Likes

Im about the same way… lol. I keep going back and waiting for a few cycles only to be disappointed. Maybe something will show up…

Is there a way to see how many days it has been since the last time a certain color has popped up on an exoworld, similar to how Boundlexx does it for active exoworlds? I can see which colors are not sovereign unlocked, but I’d like to know which colors appear less frequently on exos.

I noticed with grass that I get 25-26 of the same colors then a rare color then another cycle of same colors lol

1 Like

This is why I’ll never be Queen, lol…I don’t have patience.

1 Like

Oddly the cycle is rando, so can’t really call it a cycle. I had black then white then gray then black then oxide yellow then black … the a few other colors then black again with gleam anyways.

With foliage and grass I had about the same I can’t say there is a cycle just a random color each time. I just say in a large area with all three grass types for about 5 hours too. Bleh.

1 Like

I’m just missing 38 colors if anyone comes across them

Grass Colors Needed/looking for

Bright Mustard
Cool Blue
Bright Blue
Rust Blue
Oxide Blue
Weary Yellow
Bright Yellow
Ashen Yellow
Oxide Yellow
Luminous Tan
Bright Tan
Stale Tan
Cool grey
Dark Rose
Bright Taupe
Rust Taupe
Rust Fuchsia
Pale Cerulean
Cool Azure
Bright Azure
Ashen mint
Cold teal
Weary teal
Luminous Turquoise
Bright Turquoise
Ashen Turquoise
Rust lime
Ashen Berry
Red
Ashen red
Cool red
Bright slate
Rust slate
Pale moss
Stale moss
Cool violet
Weary violet
Rust Violet

2 Likes

Ok so Everyone on the same page lol

When a meteor falls it prevents you from Regen bombing what you wanna do is complete that meteor if you wanna continue in the same spot of farming don’t dorment it, if dormented it has a continuous effect of preventing use of the Regen bombing in that area :joy:

I think that’s how it works maybe some1 correct me lol

I dunno, I dormanted one that was preventing me from farming and it let me go back to farming. Then when I came back a couple hours later it was being mean and I had to break all the blocks to make it let me go back to farming. Not sure exactly what the rules are. I’m on that planet to farm, not kill meteors. :crazy_face: I’m not dressed for meteor killing. Got my farming bikini on.

2 Likes

today im going for gladeflowers, ill be farming them whole day i think, i need them to make full starblossom seed collections :smiley:

next on my to do list are waxy and exotic foliages

tangles, sponnge, thornns and growth but didnt found thorns and growth, also mould is nowhere to be found?