Tardis (Time and Relative Dimension in Space)

Doctor Who(TV Show) T.A.R.D.I.S. (Time and Relative Dimension in Space) has been spotted visiting the Boundless universe, appearing in many major cities, keeping a watchful eye out on the community, as it makes its way thru time. Sometimes it has been observed appearing in odd and unique forms
:blue_heart:
The Steampunk Tardis was built by @Doc
Greenhouse Tardis by @Greenheart
Police Bot Tardis by @georgegroeg
Pagoda Tardis by Triskellion
Pixel Tardis by @morey523
and @BabyCookie for allowing me to build her 8 Tardis in her Cookie Capital
And a Thank you and shout out to the Guilds, Cities, and Malls, that allowed me to share the Tardis across the universe.
H.S.E., Regen Consortium, Code Gleam, Diligence, Reapers, IllumiNaughty, Sasquatchville, DKMall, Iconic Mall, Ultima, Glitchworld, Fireborn, River Towns, Kushville, Legendton, Shinra New Midgar, Sardonyx, Down by the Shore with Pauly, Phoenix Rising(RIP), Hunt Lodge, The All Block Shop, as well as a personal thanks to many many more.

23 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Very nice Dr :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I love your Tardis builds!

2 Likes

Thank you General Shogun <3 I appreciate you letting me add one to your great mall.

1 Like

I’ll have to post some pictures here soonish, I built a few smaller ones but I don’t have pictures on this computer since its my work pc.

3 Likes

I love these! Haha

Excellent work on all the TARDIS’s though, so glad someone did this! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Now we should be able to warp anywhere in the known universe! Muuuuhahahahaha

3 Likes

Were the portal so I can warp from houches to alder once lol

1 Like

I agree, Tardis should just be built into the game as the main portal network :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Jaidic, make a seesaw. Put a tardis on each end.
Walla! A teeter Tardis.

1 Like

The outside, in multiple locations:

The Inside from any of them:

3 Likes

Nice @Fiffer13 Ive stumbeled across one of those before too <3 I like that its bigger inside than the outside :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s bigger on the inside for sure

1 Like

Ya, I have yet to do a proper inside larger than the outside, but it is on my list of to dos :blue_heart:

The new city of Galaxy Hills has been visited by The Tardis this week as it makes its way around the universe. Appearing before @KushChapo as it teleported into Angel I

3 Likes

Updated pictures, the Time Lords of Boundless guild hall (aka The T.A.R.D.I.S.) is now a mostly complete build (finally. Just added some touches today). Additional rooms might spring up if there is a need for them. Here are a few screenshots of the inside.

Haven’t built any new connection points yet, still both the surface of Phenorium and the Fif shroom in Aquatopia embassy are where you can find a Tardis to enter.

5 Likes

Very nice! Your interiors are great!

2 Likes

New TARDIS seen across the universe poping up

Meteor Meet Tardis on Circa

Gleambow Platform 8 Tardis

Nomads Market Tardis

2 Likes