[Tarkknel] --[T5 - Turbulent Blast Exoworld]--

Interesting gleam spawn. Between dirt and rock.

1 Like

This is the weirdest way yet to farm gleam. Lol

Willing to farm if anyone wants to buy. I have to increase the price slightly because I will chew through hammers due to extra rock

1 Like

It’s not that bad. Just have to find a good spot and have someone regen for you.

Probably will go back for one more round.

2 Likes

I found a good spot but me Hope no one loots the top of mountain when I’m farming it lol

1 Like

How long did it take you to farm that much? I’m thinking of pulling out about 240k of this for my dome.

1 Like

It took me not that long at all just hammers took a beating lol

1 Like

Probably an hour and 20mins or so. But I was regenning half that time. And the game crashed once.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing location. Much better than what I has originally

Prob take you 5 hours maybe less I’m at 64,000 with 2 hours of farming

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll have to get started once I finish this goo run. The glass looks much better than the silk turq that I was going to use.

1 Like

Me depending on the price

What would you be asking for price wise?

Anyone looking to buy the rock for concrete?

I was thinking maybe 20c hand trade to cover extra hammers

Tarkknel - T5 Blast (Volatile Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is new Dark Cerulean Mixed within the mountain… Also I have tokens to the following… All Trees, Growth, Mould, Spongem Ash and Clay (if you like the color)… My fellow concrete makers I have Gravel tokens for you!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have al lot of goo from this planet but I have some at the Blue Oyster Cult Shop. 9 slate turquoise and 3 dark cerulean. 71 coin each.

I love the rich colors of this planet. The ground looks like velvet in some areas :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Where do I find the bigger Gleam spots rather than the single ones? Anyone who can give a hint?

Still looking for a “great” spot while doing some gathering… but these 2 spots up on floating islands have about 20 each underground. I already removed the gleam and left the hole so its easier to find where to regen.

2 Likes

10secs before your message i found this… and i am so ***** pleased with myself, i never found anything like this before… :smiley:

Thanks for your tip, will head there later!

In the meantime:

4 Likes