[Tarkknel] --[T5 - Turbulent Blast Exoworld]--

Nice find!!! :+1:

1 Like

Found a good spot for those that spam regen farm it. Not a huge amount, only one layer but its 3x3-able and exposed to the surface so wont tear up hammers going through rock and soil.

10 Likes

Right next to the boundless logo spot i posted (the mountain visible from it) is actually a massive spot that looks similar to what you posted. Easy to find in the dark and looking up. :smiley:

1 Like

I did see this floating spot as well, but did not go dig into it to see how much was there.

Anyone wants to go farm the gleam with me? We can regen for each other :smiley:. PM me. @Cuetzpalomitl what do you think?

1 Like

Hell yes! I’ll get the health bombs too

1 Like

sweet spot, ~60 blocks

9 Likes

This Gleam is-Ahh! It’s so… :joy:

1 Like

…so beautiful as glass! I can’t quite get enough of it with my time and coin constraints before the planet is going to be gone to use it on my build. If I don’t get enough, I’ll probably end up selling them when the planet goes.

1 Like

How much do you need?

Roughly 420k pieces of gleam to make the required glass. Its just too much to farm over a 4 day timetable during a work week.

I’ve been trying to get a hold of you about getting a shop going on the mall…haven’t had any luck

1 Like

Has anyone found mud on this exo yet? If so plz help me! I really want some

Ok, no mud on this exo! I’m disappointed because I completed an atlas and no mud!

I think i found mud, but I was in a rush and stupidly forgot to mark the location (had debug off) :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s ok…

Careful that much gleam is bound to attract wild Pandas!!! :joy:

Yeah, here is the pic I took… normally i have debug on for locs, sorry. It is there though in these formations.

1 Like

She’s got access to my beacons, so I’m sure she is siphoning some off the top :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I forgot to post this screenshot yesterday…
That region name :dizzy_face:

2 Likes