[Tarkknel] --[T5 - Turbulent Blast Exoworld]--

I’ve seen a corona region on every exo since coming back to the game. Think it’s just a common word in the generator, hehe.

2 Likes

Any1 farming gleam so I can farm deep lavender grass next to them

2 Likes

I’ll be farming tomorrow after I finish work for maybe an hour if I’m not too tired :zzz:

1 Like

This gleam has been out for two days and am just seeing this thread!?!
I know what I’m doing tonight. I was just messing with my gleambow gleam and wishing I had more of this color

1 Like

Ah, this spot is pretty good… can stand under the exposed gleam so it falls down onto you while you hammer away / spam regen. There is about 100 pieces of gleam exposed here… ended up with about 12k in around 45 mins but then ran out of regen bombs.

Annotation%202020-04-08%20145736

I put some location tokens for this spot at Exo Explorers for anyone who still needs this gleam

7 Likes

How is your gleam collecting going?
I hope you can complete your planned build :slight_smile:

If you want we can trade this gleam for older exo gleams or other kinds of items. We can also do this over time so that you can get more after this exo is gone. This would allow you to get more being free from coin and time constraints.

After farming out two chests full, I gave up on the gleam from this exo world. I think I’m going to hold my breath for black gleam at this point. I have hundreds of hours of farming and building that can be done without doing the dome. So I can afford to wait for backer or private planets to release for it. And if they don’t come before I need it, I’ll just do silk turq gleam.

1 Like

I thought you meant the Qvishof part of name first…

1 Like

@Soju-VB

Do you have a request basket to buy back all the blank atlases?

I dont, but could add one. I recycle all the unsold ones for the next Exo :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah just for recycling

Will add one in a bit when i finish my current trip to Zhan.

1 Like

Added a couple of recycling bins to the front of the atlas area.

1 Like

Cool! I’d even give them back for free

I don’t mind paying what I value them at as blanks :+1:

1 Like

20 hours left me need so much more grass Ughhh lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.