Teaching food XP buff

Is there a difference in the buff for XP between the different types of teaching food recipes for example does teaching bread give you a better buff that teaching porridge? Or is it all the same just different look.

I know I saw a list recently, but I can’t seem to find it anymore on the forums so it may have been in a discord somewhere.
The buff gets a higher % and a longer duration as you go up in quality. The bread is 50% for 30 minutes and the top tier is 100% for 40 minutes if I remember right. I want to say the first one is only 12% and the second is 25% but I haven’t verified those.

1 Like

From experience with porridge is say 12.5% for tier1 seems accurate

1 Like

As the foods get harder to make, the buff improves. I believe teaching pies give +100% experience.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! This was alot of help!

1 Like

This effect is not as pronounced for the well fed buff? Starberry soup keeps you full for 10mins, stew for 20 but porridge / risotto only 30? (would expect 40 if doubling like %'s)

Has serious engine / coil implications for my burger joint…

Edit: we need to investigate a spreadsheet with tiers and quality - I need someones help here - I require access to engined machines to craft, will bring coal for compaction as pay / “corkage fee” - yes I’m looking at you @Raziels01, the need is real :wink:

@Prome3us I’m here, I’m here… Compactor is completely Coiled and WB on 2400 Power, if everything goes right we get the Rest Up on Weekend, do you need coords?

Oh no I dropped by, love the ice slide… Need to get my pricise chisel skills out so I can make one of those that corners… Will be on a bit later, 16:30 - past midnight GMT+2 if that overlaps with you I’ll come visit

Guys, does the Teaching XP buff give you more experience from Feats and such? (Probably not, but worth asking.)

1 Like

@PendragonTheNinja I think so too, i ate a Teaching Porridge with my lvl 20 Char and started to build a house, and after about 30 Minutes and 2 Feats i was Level 24 xDDD

@Prome3us I’m on from now (17:00 Gmt+1) to like 4 i think :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna need more confirmation o.o Because if I’m about to finish a 150,000XP feat, that would be amazing to pop beforehand.

Anyone selling a 40min, 100% buff Teaching food? I’ll buy it to test. :smiley:

Akii tested this and it doesn’t work for feats.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for confirmation. That would be overpowered, and people could get really smart about it and finish a bunch of high-tier feats within the time span.

If you still want one, we are selling persisting teaching and energizing pies at our store! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I know. I’m at your store pretty much daily, hehe. Keep up the great work there. I appreciate your decent prices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when would be the best time to eat one of these? I just spent a half hour creating one of these pies but dont wanna waste it. Would I be able to set up a hundred extractors full of stone being processed then run away until I know they’re all done an then eat the pie and run back to collect a butt load of exp???

1 Like

Something exactly like that, yeah. :slight_smile: Queuing up a bunch of machines, eating the pie, then gaining the experience from all of the machines.