Tech components and fiborus leaves

so any one have any luck finding components and fiborus leaves? I spent quite a bit of time on vulpto with the atlas looking for components and not one found.
as for fiorus leaves i have chopped masses of leaves on every tier world and like the components… not a one. i heard wild stock might have them but no luck there either.
if you know where either drop let me know.

best way for them is this plant Screenshot - a90cf1a8922fee8ab3d506d5f74050df - Gyazo

3 Likes

good to know thanks!

And desert areas are infested by it. It loves sand.

Struggling for components myself. Ive been finding more devices lately haha. Need to go back to good old ways of mining home planets. Sometime it’s like with the yucca plants for fibrous leaves: starting worlds suddenly get the upper hand.

2 Likes

high area caves is good for components

1 Like

I used to get them in ice biome on home worlds. The areas with really tall and steep mountains used to have a lot spawning on the slopes.
And yes there were caves high up there.

It was like almost year ago when I was building machines when playing testing servers with then newly introduced leveling system. There were a few player resets done after every bigger patch and need to start over from lvl 1 and go for them components again haha.

the 10 i had wer found on vulpto half on mountain tops and half in caves. but that was back around the time skills had just come out. i feel like the spawn rates have changed.
if anyone wants to sell some i need about 12 more.

I need another 100 for last two masses of coils.
(sigh)

oops it’s devices I’m looking for not components.

2 Likes

I found a ton of devices in caves under high mountains (high caves) on Vulpto

2 Likes

Haha. Well done Sir!