Teleporting?

i think Karo only gave the diagram

1 Like

Maybe the could be an “auto return to sanctum after N minutes of inactivity”.

We obviously can’t stop players being AFK, and I’d hate to de-sandbox the grapples.

Great investigation btw everyone.

6 Likes

Or be careful around karokendo or miige. I’ve learned this the hard way :smile:

5 Likes

i think the auto-return function is actually a good idea. it’s not like machines stop their countdowns, and it also protects you from those silly silly spitters and their incessant pursuit of you.

the main question would be, how long before you get returned to sanctum? 5 minutes?

1 Like

Yeah the auto return would be a good feature to have - maybe around 5 mins of inactivity to trigger it.

I don’t want the grapples to be de-sandboxed either.

I guess the worst that can happen is that you die once and return to the sanctum anyway, or you end up on some far away planet.

One way to possibly circumvent this would be that players wanting to travel through a warp would need to attune themselves to it, by clicking on it before going though. At least then you couldn’t be dragged through involuntarily.
It does add an extra step to being able to pass through a warp though and unfortunately wouldn’t be overly intuitive without some sort of prompting.

3 Likes

I love this, not only because of the grapple possibilities, but it should eliminate the case of players not being able to log in, cuz they’re already in the game. What happens with devs having to go and log them off.

3 Likes