Teleporting?

I just went out for a walk and was away for 10 min and did not want to close my boundless so I let it stand open and when I got back I was standing in someone else house. So my question is did someone Teleport me for fun or is there a way to move people? :smile: It was a big surprise btw

1 Like

you can grapple someone and move them slowly

2 Likes

Someone could have slowly moved you using a grappling hook, but they couldn’t move you very far in 10 minutes.

2 Likes

they could have moved you probably 100 blocks maybe. and taht would be pulling you the whole way. and it’s REALLY slow

1 Like

Even thru a portal?

it’d be tricky but possible. not likely though

Unless they set up and opened a warp right next to you and then dragged you through that :neutral_face:

1 Like

which, again, note easy, but not impossible.

I’d say it was a great deal easier than dragging someone around for 10 mins :wink:

If you build a warp right next to someone, open it, grapple them from the other side of the warp, I’d say it would be very easy tbh

1 Like

new form of griefing. woooo

the only thing to check would be, would the grapple glitch work through the warp?

Maybe… are you online? fancy doing a quick test?

meet in front of your door. i’ll be heading to your portals from Therka

2 Likes

@Dulki And you were teleported just into my house, suspicious :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, so that works… You can grief players by building a warp right next to them and dragging them to a new location/planet.

I’m making sure I return to sanctum if ever I need to be afk!! :wink:

4 Likes

I thought you couldn’t grapple people through portals. Does it works differently with warps?

Cuz then you can build a complicated contraption to send people to their deaths

1 Like

Seems to be yes. I just dragged @Xanotos to a different location on my bridge and he dragged me to a different planet.

This means you could save a warp location over a lava lake and drag someone there and kill them. Not good :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, that seems like something that shouldn’t be happening.

1 Like

If i were rude i could drag him to the lake by his house and damage his tools this way

3 Likes

and if it’s on the same planet, you actually do continue to be grappled to them, but a different planet, your grapples connects to the portal, but once you walk through you disconnect

1 Like

ohh so it was you u sneaky little devil :grin:

1 Like