Temple of Commerce - Advanced Power Coils 8k!

Changes blocks to other types of the same block. So a rock hit with it will cycle through the three different rocks without changing color.
Edit: with a gem version of the change chisel you can change ruby-diamond emerald-amethyst and topaz-sapphire

2 Likes

It lets you change block types and ore seams. So you can change rock/stone blocks into other rock types, wood into any of the other types, and on tier 1 planets you can change copper seams into iron, and on higher tiers you can change silver into gold (and vice versa) also lets you change compact/refined/machined copper/iron and gold/silver blocks. The gem versions let you change compact gems into their corresponding types (as well as their seams).

1 Like

It works on seams?! jaw drops I didn’t know thaaaat!!! It changes everything…

4 Likes

yep, it’s awesome.

I now have advanced mixer and compactor power coils available for 14k, or PM me here and I’ll do 13k hand trade. Hopefully later tonight or tomorrow I’ll have refinery and extractor.

Edited OP with current stock and prices, as well as a buy list. Lowered the prices of Adv. Power Coils to 12.5k or 11k hand trade. Currently have mixer and compactor in stock, and will have refinery, extractor and maybe workbench tonight.

1 Like

Any word on restock of titanium shovels?
I like that I can get them right next door.
Also will be interested in some refinery power coils. What’s the price point on those going to be?

12.5k, I’ve been using my titanium for the coils atm, but hopefully I’ll be able to get enough to restock the titanium tools.

1 Like

Sweet. I’ll definitely be on later on.

With the addition of your portal, I practically have a straight shot…through several portals, to your shop.

I go through mine into Alpha
With just a slight jog to the left I go through the portal to Grov Te.
My one big turn is here, I flip 180 and enter Aqua hub
Arc to the right into West region
head straight through your portal.

60 seconds, at most, to my favorite goodies.

Of course, if Finata is acting up, I can go through your workshop from Grov Te.

I love this game.

1 Like

I now have advanced extractor, compactor, and refinery power coils in stock for 12.5k.

More Advanced power coils in stock. Workbench 11k, compactor and refinery 12.5k, and centraforge 16.5k. If I’m around I’ll also do each for 1k-1.5k less for hand trade.

I’m now buying limited amounts of gems (will refill as I get more coins) at 500c for diamonds, 600c for everything else.

We’re are you

Ultima hub from grov te Ps hub
Us west portal
Straight ahead

There is also a portal from Grov te on the third floor. Yam-something’s workshop

I may have gone there a few times

1 Like

Has he got any portals from ps don’t know aqua very well

Yeah, Grov Te, 3rd floor. It’s Yeoman’s Workshop.

Aqua is confusing as Hell.

2 Likes

Agreed portal seekers is so much better
And thanks for the help

2 Likes