Temple of Commerce - Advanced Power Coils 8k!

Restocked more power coils and lowered the price. Now have Adv. Workbench for 11k, and compactor, mixer, and extractor for 12k. Hopefully in the morning I’ll have centraforge again.

Also lowered the price on titanium, gold, and copper tools.

I won’t be around much tonight, but generally I’m always open for hand trades at roughly 10% off the shop stand cost.

Happen to know if any coils are still available?

There were still some this morning, don’t get home for about 45 minutes.

I’m at work for another 3 hours or so. Which ones are you putting out?

I don’t have any more at the moment to put out, but I still have 11 workbench, 14 compact, and 23 mixer. Looks like the extractors sold. I can pull a few if you want to get them later.

I’m looking for the multitool at your shop… I’m guessing they are sold out as I can’t find any!

Oh yeah I ran out awhile ago and haven’t made any. If I get a chance I’ll make some tonight.

Just listed a new batch of advanced centraforge coils for 16k, and still have compactor and mixer for 12k and workbench for 11k.

I’ll be gone until late afternoon again, but as always I’ll do hand trades for 1k less.

I don’t see directions to get to your place?

I’ll have to update the OP later, running out the door atm. There are directions in some of the replies, but the easiest way would be to use the Aquarius portal to go to the west coast hub and the portal for my shop is directly across from it on the left.

In honor of my new night job (and the less time I’ll have to play) I’m throwing a sale!

Advanced compactor, mixer, and workbench power coils are now 11k, centraforge are 14k, titanium tools are 1.3k.

I’m also now buying hopper thermal cores for 3.5k, and spitter eyes for 150c each.

Come check me out in Grindstone!

1 Like

Following the trend I’ve lowered the price of my advanced coils to 8k for workbench, mixer, refinery, compactor and 11k for centraforge. These will probably be my last batch for awhile as I don’t have much time to play, and I’ll probably be dedicating most of the time I do have to Fallout 76 next week.

I will also be adding moderately priced forged gear as often as I can.

1 Like

I buy from the temple pretty regularly. I don’t understand how it can afford to operate. Is there child labour involved?

2 Likes

I was wondering this exact thing lol

1 Like

Well my fiance calls me a child sometimes if that counts :wink:

1 Like

I don’t get how anyone can get into FO76. It just looks so underwhelming

:shrugs: to each their own I guess. I only played a couple hours of the beta, but it was entertaining enough. I did get griefed a bit by a higher level character (well more like goaded into shooting back and then dying, which was my fault) and didn’t get a chance to build my camp.

Who knows, I could get bored with it quick and come back to Boundless. Nothing else coming up that I’m really excited for.

WoW classic/Pantheon?

I was never really into Wow and Pantheon is still a ways out. I was thinking more about “released” games.

I forgot about Legends of Aria (and the Ultima server) which I’ll play, though it’s also not technically going to be in full release either.

Can’t say I’ve heard of that one. WoW started off nice but the recent expensions are sad.