Temple of the Heart Portal! From Berlyn to Elopor

i went farming oort shards on nasharil and was able to farm enough to reopen the portal and keep it open for 2 weeks, i made my cuttle trunk killer lvl 4 but didnt see the vacuum ability yet.

They are my nemesis, as they manage to find me at home, and they are the only ones who can fly up high enough to peer in to my build and spit on me :new_moon_with_face:

i think the new attack has a glitch that makes them use it practically never, or at least less than expected (which currently seems like practically never)

with he combat update I’m finding that Wildstock and Roadrunners are harder to kill, but all of the enemies are easier to kill.

1 Like

road runners elude me, when i get too close i forget to creep and i always forget to rebuild a grapple to trap them in range.

ill need to work on the roadrunner achievements soon. dirty birds. :bird:

1 Like

i literally never thought of grappling a roadrunner

i’ve literally only ambushed them or trapped them in blocks they cant climb. (by accident)

What is the benefit here? I’m thinking just to get Spark into your system 6x faster?

That should be easy enough with what seems to be an abundance of Titanium near lava post 159.

Welcome back! :wink:

1 Like

the furnaces were made prior to the resource changes :smiley: and boy was it a lot of time and effort finding it.

today, looking in caves… all i can say is HOLY SILVER MOTHERLOAD BATMAN… it was everywhere.

titanium and gold were also not too pesky to find. Hard coal seems about as rare or rarer than titanium, which i only found hard coal on berlyn. none in my elopor cave exploration today.

was hoping to find a diamond XD

as for the six power cores, you get a box to put core-fodder in per power core if you connect them all with pipe (spark thread or w/e). so rather than putting six compact coal in one box and waiting the whole time, you can put one in six boxes. its definitely speedier if youre doing multiple items in there (and impatient like me :D) its also why i have like multiples of each machine type as well. i didnt plan my layout well enough so only one of each machine (and two work bench) are connected to the core system.

1 Like

added new members to the op and corrected a name i had wrong

:fallen_leaf:

1 Like

updated op with a more current photo showing the time remaining on the portal. will continue to update it as i add more shards

with the current decay rate i can only see the duration growing. a few hrs of hunting a week and that shouldnt be an issue.

1 Like