@onebitknightly
@KKBell
@brain53471
@nozeros
@Cobaltian

current amenities:
3 Workbenches
10+ Crafting Tables
3 Titanium Furnaces (more coming soon probably)
6 Stacked Power Cores
At least 3 of each other type of machine currently available.
1 portal to Berlyn.

when i get enough beacon plots stored up (im at 107/109 for now) i will figure out where to build rooms to give players so they can have their own private quarters here. Essentially this is a home away from home point for players out exploring on this planet.

updated post:

Players have been added back as villagers. If you want to be added in just let me know and we can arrange to meet sometime.

Not sure if locked tables are still accessable by players or not as i was informed by one of the villagers my locked stuff was but ive put my valued items behind doors so whatever is there is for village use.

9 Likes

I was literally about 5 minutes from connecting Berlyn and Elopor, lol.

Sweet! I’m on Berlyn…more people ARE there, lol. :grin: Have yet to encounter anyone else. I did happen upon that red heart on top of the mountain when I finally made it to Elopor though. Unless there are more than one on Elopor.

1 Like

2 height and 3 wide looks like your home cinema screen :grin:

on top picture it looks like the temple have a wildstock as a worshiper - or a priest?

1 Like

theres only one heart on elopor that i know of, unless someone has plagiarized my work.

Looks very much like the one in the picture, so most likely yours. :wink:

I was at your place yesterday. Love the use of natural blacks to make this verry unique build.
Your portal leads to a small ghost town named wip. This was the place I built my first home. Verry nostalgic! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

By “ghost town” do you mean an abandoned player built town or are there actual ghost towns that spawn in the game? I came upon a few graveyards before, and one place that gave me the feeling of an old Oortian crypt or something. It wasn’t very big, maybe 20 blocks in all, but those blocks included decorative metamorphic stone blocks, a gleam lantern and a gleam block. There was no beacon there, so I assume not player made. Sorry to drift off-topic OP. :wink:

2 Likes

A bunch of us built here when I was just starting boundless. It was my first comunity experience. No one from that time is playing any more so you are not likely to see any one there but it is a great spot. I may conect a portal there in hopes of reaviving this once active comunity.
Search for (comunity village at us berlyn) on this forum for a short history. I may upload some of my old screen shots later. :boundless:

2 Likes

id like to add that my portal has closed for the time being, due to a major grind in my main game warframe. clan event with ridiculous scoring reqs and a real race to get into the top ten percent of leaderboards.

after the event, ill likely be back to reopen that.

:video_game: :sweat: :tired_face:

4 Likes

I added the only actives I’ve met as villagers. They all are very open to players joining their settlements and more active than many of us.

Its all about community~

Updated OP with a pic showing current member list. @onebitknightly @KKBell @Jeffrotheswell

if youre in the area you has a home to run to / use

@james not sure to to tell this too, so sorry for @'ing you, but if any of the devs want to add themselves to the beacon as well as villagers, theyre more than welcome! would love to have some of you guys as part of something us players are a part of!

F’real F’real

3 Likes

thx for add! Happy to be calling Elopor my new home :smiley:

2 Likes

FYI - the devs aren’t allowed to change the Live game. It’s too risky incase they break something. So we’re switching the devs to only playing with player accounts. Which is a much better test of the game.

Some of the devs are also mods, but they’ll need to enable the modding features before they can do anything beyond the normal rules of the game.

7 Likes

well i hope to see you guys hammerin’ away sometime in game, with other players and stuff!

until the issue with locks is resolved to permission based or crafter only, ive removed all villagers from my beacon here.

will be adding you back after. sorry for inconvenience and thanks for understanding

1 Like

cant stay away for long it seems.

under the oortian spell. ill just have to group up with people eventually :crying_cat_face:\

rip loner lyfe

updated op

you wanted to join up with people in towns? Pixel Gate, Dragon’s Watch, Therka Market, Miner’s Bluff, and probably a few other places are all connected. as well unclaimed town that refuses to have a name.

i will be eventually joining up with others in order due to the skill tree setup and guild / community interaction incentives. i will probably not join to cities with builds of mine, to be clear.

those cities look great but i prefer to keep my stuff away from large bundles of other players creations.

coolio. just wondering. have fun good luck, safe mining, dont get randomly sucked up and murdered by cuttletrunks