Terra Nova hub (TNT/DK/theFIRM Lamblis)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa0d9f84658>

[Update 5 October]

Still a lot of work in progress but…
Machine room and the Terra Exchange are mostly build.
Also moved DK hops up to make room for theFIRM network.

Until i get Tana (DK) ready ill be working on and off on Terra Nova when i got time to do so. So pardon the dust every where :wink:.

[Update 4 July] (tokens are up now)

TNT Lamblis portal has been moved to the new hub.

Tokens of the new hub will become available in a week or so.
Depending on if all not owned connections are arranged to move to their new hub location it might be sooner.
(Have messaged most of the active portal connection owners already).

That said the owner of SW2 in the old hub (The new mana tree) i searched for a mailbox but couldn’t find one. Build a sign with mailbox next to your build (ill remove it after).

Currently im building bit by bit (and slow) as a lot of irl stuff is getting in the way. So please be patient.
The portal connecting to the old roads stays in the old hub (not planning on moving that one at all).

Finally i wil be online here and there to receive and process the pm’s i get.
Just make sure you place the baskets and ill come by and drop the stuff :wink:.
I will be working on the roads and layout for now, when i have time to play.
Shops didn’t move just use the 1x2 next to the TNT portal to go to those stands.

[old post]

Currently all owned portals except TNT have been moved to the new hub. (UTIMA, tigg’s, GTG and DK).
TNT will move some time this week to.

In addition anyone who owns a portal in the current hub ill contact you after i move TNT to the new hub.
After I’ve moved player portals new tokens will become available.

For now until everything is on the same location there is a link between the old and new hub.

In the old hub (SW1)

In the new hub (center)

Ill update this topic as i go.
(Please not it depends on IRL interface how fast i can go).

15 Likes

Even though I saw this hub a few days ago I’m still left speechless… amazing work!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The hub is absolutely phenomenal! Great work and attention to detail, like always!

2 Likes

I will be releasing the portal tokens in 4-6 days. Giving the active portals a chance to move.
Im not shutting down the portals until they have a new token.

@soros001 the hub has moved. I hope you get this msg (one way or an other) :wink:. Tokens are up in the new hub and i am dropping some oort in your basket to reopen.

Build a little construction a week ago because i didn’t find a mail box but i think you missed it (as i see you re fueled the portals).

The Iron horse shoe (metal tools and crafts) is back and almost up and running just have to add the prices in a minute :wink:.

Same formula applies when i had my shops in the beginning…(year 1 Anterra Antar VI)…
The Terra Exchange will start buying base mats that are needed for the other shops (it will function as a offline trade spot as well but only if the other shops don’t need the mats).
For now the exchange will only buy the mats the iron horse shoe needs so that it can start generating coin.

Next up are;
Mighty gems (gem tools and crafts)
The sweet tooth (foods)
The Terra Forge (forged tools)
The wonky tavern (brews)

The what’s it (random stuff) is already there but wil move and get a decent design.

Ill try to get those build asap but it will take time of course :wink:

2 Likes

4full lava stands @0.2c remain after that lava wil go up to 0.5c and available at the exchange as me no mo scoop for Terra Nova again thx to @Grimdian for helping to scoop the hub area.

1 Like