Testing 161 - Report issues here

Frequent client crashes when trying to launch from the world builder (on OS X). The client boots, loads for a while (grey screen, sometimes a flash of a red on black radial gradient texture, and then crashes a few seconds later)

Native crash log: https://gist.github.com/nevir/89379a35623512e0bbbbb702e3d4b8da
Not seeing any log files under ~/Library/Application Support/boundless (is there a different location?)

Bug Report: Beacon Maintenance and Objective can’t be completed. Fueling the beacon doesn’t complete the objective.

XP bar frozen cant lvl up =)

and some Active Objectives wont be completed like ‘work area’ place a crafting table inside your beacon

campfire works fine at the start but when you have a beacon placed you cant place a campfire outside of it

I accidentally remapped my left mouse button and now I can’t undo it. I can’t use the left mouse button to click anything in the game, let alone reset to default. Any suggestions?

Hey Modoch … try this…

1 Like

Try deleting:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\boundless\user_settings\yourname\controls.json

I downloaded 161 and entered sanctum to see the tutorial - all nice and smoth but…

I’m stuck trying to complete Selecting A Warp Destination step. I cannot see Therka in the sky(I picked EU Central region). What I can see is a very distant Vulpto and a description of otherwise invisible planet with no name while hovering through the firmament with my totem.

EDIT: Also, is it normal I can’t move items in my inventory and use item selection radials? (I mean is it because of introducing controls along tutorial or is it a bug?)
EDIT 2: I changed to US East server and everything works there.

I do not think you can move items in your inventory in the santum since you are not actually on a server yet. In the release notes I found this: “The worlds are: Solum, Epsilo and Vulpto” in testing 161.

Ah thanks for the answer. All is good so.

Hi, so this is supposedly the thread for support in the test build right? Where does one contribute for the actual live version? Seems like the previous thread is closed so do they also need to be posted in here as well?

It is, but if you’re getting issues on the live version, can you see if they are also occurring on the testing version as well if possible? Then you can report them here if that’s the case.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs over the Easter weekend. We’ll take a look at them and will ask for further information if necessary.

1 Like

Any actions in particular?

Is this occurring on all planets?

What are the affected skills?

We currently have a known issue where you cannot use the shoulder buttons for changing tabs. As for the second issue, this might be because it’s used for the creep function. Can you double check this?

Thanks, we’ve logged a bug for the first issue.

For the second, for which skill(s) is this occurring for?

It’s in a different location for Mac. It’s the tblz_log.txt file. Locate the file when you get the crash again.

1 Like

What XP bar is that one for?