Testing 163 - Report issues here

Wildstock attacks are based on your proximity, if you get “too close” to them and they have time to play their full “warning” animation, they will then aggro on you.

Apparently wildstock are territorial now.

@AzureHelios
ah, i see and i’ve already test it. Not all of them attack, now i get it, passive Wildstock only with solid-color skin.

I think his comment was more on the fact you don’t need to correctly build the workbench in order to complete this objective.

1 Like

Wildstock dont attack at all? is it intended?

yeah, those who with solid-color skin

1 Like

New thread about the changes

aha, in time :joy:

To Devs: I dont know, maybe you have a good reason not to do it, but you could consider posting all info about updates and creating report issue topic for them before release. It would save you trouble of moving people’s posts and players wouldn’t ask questions to which answers are obvious when the info eventually comes up.

Normally the update info comes minutes after the update happens, this is just a first for them.

It’s not the first time I played new updates without info and thinking it was just a quick fix and asked questions/reported issues using previous update topic.

Today I played a lot (over an hour definitely) before info appeared.

But even if its a few minutes, not an hour, I’d still find it way better if communication happens before the update is ready to download.

it actually worked fine for me

Weekly experience bonus does not gain progress when activated, have tried 2 seperate objectives active alongside it, no experience was recorded towards the weekly objective

Objectives are able to regress progress-wise. Didn’t grab a screenshot but order of events was

• Activated objective “Mine any soil”
  • Objective text: “Acquire a shovel”
    **already had a smart stack of 1 wood and 1 stone shovel in inventory
  • Crafted a wooden shovel from “hand craft”, objective did not advance
  • removed newly crafted wooden shovel from previously mentioned smart stack
  • Objective text: “Mine any soil”
  • Placed newly crafted soil back into smart stack
  • Objective text: “Acquire a shovel”

note: confirmed by KaKistoZ

Getting To Grips With Grapple - it is possible to complete the 2nd step even though the first is not (I used a grapple I had in inventory and using it allowed me to complete the objective of travelling a distance of 100 blocks, but I didn’t complete the first objective of acquiring a grapple - I tried by getting rid of it from my equipment and getting it back then).

EDIT: I crafted a new grapple and placed it in my inventory. Objective completed. So, it can be completed backwards.

This may be the same system that allowed the objective I mentioned to regress progress wise. May be an intentional feature that needs some tweaking

Changing An Open Warp To A Random Nearby Location - maybe intended, but I will mention it just in case: this can be completed through bump warp from Sanctum.

This quest has some objective text bugs

ALL tiers of this skill tree ability grant 0 attribute boost

interesting graphical bug, Upon breaking my previous hammer with one still in the smart stack, the hammer replacement cause a few frames of lag and the fire on the torch extinguished, but still provides light

Additional Finds
Crafting Items quest does not complete upon cooking meat.

Health bugs out graphically upon doing any gathering activity(mining, cutting wood, digging) Note that my max health at the time of this picture was 1500, so it is actually decreasing my health during these activities and then rapidly spamming these dmg numbers, health returns to normal a few seconds after you stop performing the action

Trade quest cannot be completed, tried several options to fix, including a two way item trade, a one way item trade with no reciprocation, and including money in the trade. No dice

So this keeps happening on the forum itself, had the same issue trying to apply a background to my profile

uploaded pictures whether they appear or not will get stuck with an uploading wheel that spins forever and never lets you finish your intended action

The forum is not under development here, the game is :wink:

The forum is developed by another company. Please use this thread for game related issues only.

included the bug i was trying to report in the screenshot itself to keep it relevant

Was also not even remotely aware of that. Will keep it in mind for the future.

Reminder of thread intention unnecessary, clearly have been posting bugs. Rather, [quote=“Stretchious, post:38, topic:7598”]
The forum is developed by another company.
[/quote]

is all the information needed, as game related issues had clearly been recently and frequently been posted.

Have found several additional objective/graphical bugs, should I include new finds as edits in my previous post, as I have been doing [quote=“Arkefyre, post:36, topic:7598”]
Additional Finds
[/quote]

, or create new posts with additional bugs found and try to condense them as much as possible?