Testing 164 - Report issues here

can’t open smart stack in furnace

How dare you!!! :smiley: Nice bug catch @Nibuls and thanks for sharing

2 Likes

What are the coordinates of the location?

Thanks for reporting this, we’ll log a bug.

We have a fix for this in the next update.

It’s a valid point, so your feedback will be passed along to the designers for them to look at.

We will hopefully have this fixed in the next update.

Yes, we still need to ensure that the torches are positioned correctly on these type of blocks.

Sounds like the Smart Stack Management bug that were mentioned in earlier posts. We’ve made a note of it.

Thanks for the video. So it looks like you somehow placed a block that was outside a beacon, but when you tried mining it, you ended up striking the Storage block behind it. We’ll log a bug.

Go through the portal to Epsilo, that i placed in PG, and this is the destination point, inside that giant square mountain. But i still think that the reason for this is because i mined rocks first on Vulpto.

The second day I try to place the third portal for my project on Solum-to-Solum. After I press the “Open Portal” button, the game always disconnect, first with “Error 8” after pressing the “Reconnect” button the message “Error 25” appears.

Oh, this is from the Live version isn’t it? Does the same thing happen on the Testing version?

Would you be able to check if it’s occurring on the Testing version as well?

In regards to the question related to my getting disconnected and being stuck for ~20min with the system telling me the player was already in the world.

I was placing blocks in my beacon area. Sedimentary rocks I believe. I had placed 4 and on the 5th it kicked me out and gave me the reconnect/quit option.

Sorry, didn’t understand you :confused:, you missed something, I share bugs only from the test server

Oh sorry, my mistake. As for the first issue, even though you described where to find the rocks, it would be helpful to share the location of the coordinates, as it would be more convenient.

For the second issue, did the disconnection always occur with that particular portal?

I send these coordinates tomorrow, but I’m sure that this issue isn’t about a specific place, it’s about a sequence of actions. I mined on Epsilo tonns of stone and all was ok, but once after Vulpto this (like on Vulpto) icons appeared.

yes, always :pensive:

Opening a warp crashes the game.

its strange because i use warp maybe 10 times in one session and all is fine, but i remember that i had this problem too but long time ago.

I was chaotically digging coal so I do not know the exact place unfortunately. Here are the approximate coordinates -170,183,492

Server throw me out when i put a portal token in my home portal.

Tried 3 times now, i get kicked out from server each time.

Error 8

@Heureka, @Nibuls and @GotMittens, we should have a fix for the portals crashing the server in the next update.

2 Likes

We haven’t been able to reproduce this, but are you only seeing it when you’ve mined blocks on a previous world.