Testing 164 - Report issues here

That is the hardest part for me. I also tried to use some unskill points to take the inventory perks to get my old inventory back. I have not enough and getting a whole new level without dailys and other working quests takes too long. I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshot, we’ll log a bug.

1 Like

Yes[quote=“vdragon, post:56, topic:7798”]
Was it any particular leaves in general and do other fuels not work?
[/quote]

I couldn’t use any leaves. I didn’t have any wood lying around so I didn’t check with that.[quote=“vdragon, post:59, topic:7798”]
What are the names of the Objectives in question?
[/quote]

Recover Missing Stamina and Recover Missing Health Points. Both are in the Core branch of objectives.

Yes, it looks like the total is being incremented by 2 instead of 1, so we’ll add this to the database.

1 Like

How full is your Beacon Fuel Level? Can you show a screenshot of it?

Here you go, hope this helps :D]

Also I farmed up some wood and that seems to be working ok but lush and waxy leaves aren’t working.

i get time after time error 7 and is disconnects me

what must i do?

I do not know if it was me, but when i demolish a beacon control, game crashed.

By the way, have you change the location of the crash-dump ?
My latest is from 170517, it has crashed after that, i only got a logfile.

The server might be down, try again in a few minutes. Where you doing anything in particular at the time?

1 Like

If it turns out to be a server crash, then you won’t get a crash dump in the normal location. We would get notifications about any server crash, so we can look at it.

2 Likes

mining rocks and all the stuff i encounter :slight_smile:
making a new room underneath my lair

I think that the crash handler might not be handling crashes in some of the new threads we’ve added for the faster meshing.

I had a crash this afternoon whilst testing and also didn’t get a crash-dump file.

We’ll get this fixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Not working for me:

• Recovering Missing Health Points
  • Smart Stack Management
  • Item Waear and Tear
  • Rotating Blocks

Btw rotating machines is awesome, always had trouble placing them in the right direction.

1 Like

Missing button title?

1 Like

GUI_ACHIEVEMENT_BUILDER

1 Like

stamina doesn’t replentish( sorry again for my crappy english)

I’m on mobile and can’t quote the text, but here it goes.

2 Likes

check thank you!

loving the new sanctum in test :stuck_out_tongue: (regardless of settings -tried all combinations)

1 Like

also should you not rename The Art of Combat to The Art of Extinction? how many minutes must a bounder bound until he finds something to kill? Are there creatures in the game anymor?