Testing 187: Brews, Bombs, Rage, Focus, Revive and Atlases!

Psssst - yes. but pleeeeasssse fix the furnaces :joy:

o.o what’s wrong with them???

Checks the Reported issues

Can’t craft foods that need 2 items in the furnace

1 Like

@JiivitaThe fact they turn off if you change characters, etc.

1 Like

That too I guess @BrianPWilson :joy: but not such a high priority as not being able to craft some of the new items at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ah…

oh yeah… that one is quite annoying too ><

you and your free items, you don’t understand how us normal people struggle! :frowning::joy:

2 Likes

:blush:

If it makes you feel any better, i’ve only had time to play once (took Sunday off) since this hit testing =P

:star_struck: :heart_eyes:

sweeeet!! thats my day off and your morning comes be for mine!
I have some prep work to do.

1 Like

@Jiivita @willcrutchley @BrianPWilson

I think both these 2 issues are supposed to be fixed. (I’m not sure why they’re not in the release notes.)

Can you confirm if they’re working or still broken?

Still broken for me, the recipe issue, ill check again, but pretty sure

Hmmm, I’m confused because we definitely confirmed this.

Are all multiple item recipes broken or just some?

2 Likes

When I checked, glass worked for me, but not earthyam stew
EDIT: definitely not working:

Pictures

But old recipes like glass are fine…

Seems like it’s just all of the food recipes which are broken, as with before.

2 Likes

The Food crafting issue will be fixed before release.

6 Likes

no more electrocuddling/tickling :sob: they officially electrocute now… not so cute

1 Like

Depends on what you consider cute. lol

1 Like

50 shades of grey - not cute
and electrocuting is in the same area for me :grin:

I think getting zapped by the energy beam is sort of cute. Cause that sort of suggests we could possibly have static defense, like a tesla coil, that zaps enemies that come close to your base. Something that has a short range, like 5 block range. To me it hints at it being possible to have in this game since the animation exists.

I think as more dangerous worlds get released more and more people are going to ask for various forms of static home defense.

Then again I’d love to have tesla coils as a decorative thing at the very least. hahaha

5 Likes

I was thinking an electric fence…or a pit with some power beams at the bottom…lure in creatures…BBQ!

2 Likes

Example wildstock BBQ

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934932931595990335/73EE2207E53D015121CAC59400DB915C553BDDA6/

1 Like