Testing 187: Brews, Bombs, Rage, Focus, Revive and Atlases!

I think getting zapped by the energy beam is sort of cute. Cause that sort of suggests we could possibly have static defense, like a tesla coil, that zaps enemies that come close to your base. Something that has a short range, like 5 block range. To me it hints at it being possible to have in this game since the animation exists.

I think as more dangerous worlds get released more and more people are going to ask for various forms of static home defense.

Then again I’d love to have tesla coils as a decorative thing at the very least. hahaha

5 Likes

I was thinking an electric fence…or a pit with some power beams at the bottom…lure in creatures…BBQ!

2 Likes

Example wildstock BBQ

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/934932931595990335/73EE2207E53D015121CAC59400DB915C553BDDA6/

1 Like

Don’t tempt me to be late for work. I can just see trying to explain myself to my boss.

3 Likes

Previously the basic foods were all buggy, no soups or stews would register instead just cooking your berries or attempting leather from your waterbucket. Will also check a bit later

Testing 187.6:

• Glass block texture updated to a default grey bevelled frame.
  • Polished revive 3rd person animation.
  • Misc VFX polish: standard and slingbow blast hit effects, bomb fuse.
  • Improved the server admin tools for banning users.
  • Fixed engine power beam not returning visually when repairing a broken down engine. Tweaked wear/damage caused by beam interactions.
13 Likes

Aaah yeah!

Sorry - @Havok40k this one is kindof your and @willcrutchley 's fault! Infinite actions are not compatible with a constant performance server.

8 Likes

You say not compatible, I say “minor upkeep required”. Either way, the Havok & Co. Auto-breaker* is OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED!!!

*Patent pending

5 Likes

Vulpto looks quite different without the green perma-storm :smile:

10 Likes

Lol you should make a Video for it =P I was tempted to show off your creation but I felt it was a bit too exploity hehe

But now that it’s not infinite…

2 Likes

Ya know, I’ve got all the software and hardware I need to start producing quality YT content, but never the time or will to start!

5 Likes

A thought: it is quite annoying that the well-fed status effect overwrites any other food status effect. I think it would be useful if it acted in the same way as full up, because you have to rely on lower level foods if you want to gain energy whilst still keeping your status effect.

2 Likes

Finally found one!

Also had my first look at different planets in the night sky (albeit untextured ones!)

7 Likes

New Glass looks good :slight_smile:

But would love to get them in different color, maybe get the color from the sand or soil.

(New wood look great to :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see all my underwater and underlava builds in new light as well as some glass floors and ceilings for view. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Is there a estimated time to when the testing process might be done? Cant wait to use those coils!!!

They aim at Monday.

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

That’s no planet, it’s the Traveler!

6 Likes