Testing 187: Brews, Bombs, Rage, Focus, Revive and Atlases!

This looks nice x3

16 Likes

I’m calling the church.

This is also a complete sentence.

1 Like

I about fell out of my chair!

I hope nobody has asthma O.o

20 Likes

Oh man, this is massive! :flushed:

5 Likes

I’m spinning… that is a dizzying amount of information and new features :heart_eyes::star_struck::astonished:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing 187 - Report issues here

You can test in the hive bro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shadora is suffering from hunger on the testserver, She ate 50 T-bone steaks. She should be fat, not hungry. what am I missing?

3 Likes

Happens to me too :+1:

1 Like

This looks amazing! You guys are doing great work on boundless, I’ve been wating for a few of my friends to get it, and I think this update might just pull them in…

8 Likes

Well done devs. :clap::clap: This is unbelievably awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Stupid question, for the life of me i cannot see where or how to jump on a test server. Rebooted steam, the game, the computer. Steam Store page of boundless still shows 186 as the latest news.

Steam says its the latest update already. Any help please? What Am I obviously missing?

1 Like

2 Likes

thnx, under properties

2 Likes

It’s a revival!

10 Likes

Do the power coils on the testing server represent a finished product?
Are the T1 coils really just going to become useless once the T2s are crafted?
What makes them function? The original 720 spark invested in crafting them?
The T1 coils seriously only generate 1 power TOTAL?
There is no way to boost that other then to stack 15 of them around 1 crafting machine?
They only connect to one machine at a time!?!?!?!?!?!
There is no crafting time reduction provided from them or no adjustments to crafting times with this update (Edit for clarity: for recipes that don’t require power)!?
Each machine type requires it’s own set of coils?

I NEED POWER TO COMPACT COAL NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All of this is now useless:

3 Likes

New Feature: ENGINES

• Engines are used in upgrade machines, increasing their Power.
  • Engines are placed near to the machine it upgrades, but with an air gap, and when correctly placed links to the machine with a power beam.
  • Some recipes require a certain amount of Power to craft them.
  • Standard engines provide a small amount of power, advanced engines provide a larger amount of power.
  • If your machine has more power than a recipe requires then that recipe completes faster.
  • Like machines, Engines need to be repaired, but this must be done with the correct type of Engineering Spanner

Aye, I read all of that. It does nothing to answer my questions.

Still waiting for my first T2 power coil, but yeah 15 stacked T1 power coils just make it is a little off to me.

For anyone who has been playing for at least a few months and has a good stockpile going, it would take maybe only a few days of crafting and they could have all this set up. Maybe less if they have a really nice stockpile.

New to the game? You’re screwed. Enjoy your cooked meat. It takes spark & power just to make pie. Mmmmmm, tasty coal flavored starberry pie. My favorite.