Testing 191 - Report issues here

Cuttletrunk push/pull attack thingy (the tornado-looking one :joy:) sound persists after they die again

just crashed twice while trying to run testing,
booted up with 2 of my alts and neither had any locations or beacons I could warp to, finally switched to my main (ctrl-64) and the portal on the left went orange, cracked and then crashed just as the portal would have opened.
Here is a screenshot from the frozen state:

I then restarted the game and was able to look through the portal once it opened, it went to Epsilo (I was in the Hive) so I walked through and after about 2 seconds the game froze and another crash.
Here is a screenshot from that freeze/crash:

My guess is a corrupted chunkcache folder. I will delete it and retry.
(by delete I mean rename/move in case you want me to send you the file)

[edit] I think that fixed it. Iā€™ve been playing for about 20 minutes now, wandering and crafting in the same area. Let me know if you guys want that chunkcache file :slight_smile:

I actually have an issue that 191 seems to fix. On the current build (and all previous builds since I joined), I sometimes get weird UI glitches that come and go while playing. I havenā€™t reported it before because my computer is 5 years old with Intel HD Graphics 4000ā€¦honestly Iā€™m amazed the game runs on it at all! Anyways, these glitches seem like they might be cleared up now in 191, which is fantastic!

Hereā€™s some examples of some of the UI glitches I currently see in 190 (again, these arenā€™t present anymore in 191 as far as I can tell):

old_element1old_element2

1 Like

I just want to know when will this version to release to the main test server. lol
I collected a lot of resources and wait to after update to start processing (with new recipe

James said this over on omniā€™s thread

1 Like

Thx for your reply

2 Likes

Sure, if you can send us that file, that would be great.

Some of this stuff hasnā€™t been implemented in game yet, but the Forge will be in game soon, so things may be subject to change.

Thanks for the update, Iā€™ve added the additional information to the database.

We canā€™t reproduce this one. Can you recall as much information as possible leading up to the issue (e.g. cuttletrunk type, world)?

Thanks for confirming itā€™s working correctly for you. Be sure to check the live game once we move the update over to it.

1 Like

Come to think of it, it may have been staging. I believe it was munteen and an elite cuttle, but the fact it was staging may invalidate itā€¦