Testing 22 - Report issues here

You respawn where yiu first started the game, later you will respawn where you died when they update it

1 Like

will this be the final stand? i think thats a little bit boring. it will be better to respawn at your beacon or at a Home position or like in minecraft at your bed.

same issues here. but i get rid of it when im lowering grafiks. but still rising >3000ms for 30 seconds while crafting a big ammount of many single items in a row (handcraft) like sticks or timber

and i have a very good connection to the server (max 30ms while Pinging)

btw. i saw the rendering ms rose too

You respawn where you die because with that you can’t use free teleportation to your beacon

1 Like

We have a World Builder update coming on Monday that will fix this.

2 Likes

Hey Boss… today is Monday.

@onebitknightly – how exactly are you stuck? You’ve placed your beacon, but you can’t find it? Or you physically can’t get back to it?

It would be nicer if the colour showed the state to make it stand out more. What about?

100% - White
25% - 90% - Green
0 - 25% - Red

5 Likes

for the case that you cant find it just look in your inventory at the locations tab.

there you can find the coordinates @onebitknightly .

You’re right, we’re going to fix this.

4 Likes

That’s good advice.

Make sure you click on the location and see the co-ordinates in the pop up, because the display of the location in the menu is currently showing the wrong co-ordinates. That will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Good idea. And can you make the bar a bit more thick, if you play in a small window the bar is nearly not visible

1 Like

I found a Bug dont know if you got this alredy.

im playing with DS4 Controller directly connected to my PC without any xinput wrapper.
works fine by the way.
but

1. if i want to drop not needed stuff out of my inventory i have to klick the square butten to open the context menu, it will but in the same time it closes the whole inventory. after open the inventory again it shows both and i can click on DROP.

2. if i push L3(left stick) i can run faster but sometimes it toggles by one single click, sometimes it needs to double click but the most time i have to hold L3 (and evry ps4 player knows how annoying it is to hold the button wich you need to move)

1 Like

I apply for a badge called “Foreigner” for People who spek shít english like me :wink:

1 Like

Your english is fine ^^

speak* :wink:

Thanks for reporting the issues. These have been logged.

Can you give a specific example of this happening and the outcome if possible?

Could you provide more information on what this issue is?

How many times has this happened to you? Do you have any specific steps on how to reproduce this issue?

Could you provide a bit more detail plus any screenshots to explain what’s going on if possible?