Testing 22 - Report issues here

Looks like U.S. 1 might be down. I just got kicked out.

1 Like

Yes, down. I also think this (choosing worlds) should not be possible ?! ā€¦

1 Like

Hahahaha Grrrrrrrrrrr

@sr-cres which world are you on? I have the right gear to give you to warp to another world, but not enough coin. If you have 500 coin and are on world 1, I can help you out!

Otherwise another dev will hopefully help you.

Iā€™m stuck on server 2 and I donā€™t think have 500 coins :sob:. And worst is that I canā€™t connect to the servers right now. Just kill me.

Do you have a power core or any knowledge of where to find Tech Components because if you do please leave a comment on the Topic I made for others to see.

I donā€™t unfortunately. I was kindly given the warping resources by @james

OK. If you do find them, then make sure to leave a comment.

Yeah a Totem needs 15Hits to brak one Log a Wood Axe need 7Hits

Does anyone know how to connect to the other worlds, it just says ā€œConnecting to discovery serverā€

TestUS1 is down atm. I think we gotta wait til the devs are back tomorrow.

1 Like

Same Here since more than a Hour. and by the way how can i set a home spawn.

Open worldbuilder, select new/biome and it crash everytime.
Also crash if i try to open an old save.

You need teleportation capabilities, which means you need to be able to warp to and from other planets.

am I able to get these or do i have to buy a more expensiv variation of the game. btw. Helo neighbour

You have to make it. I donā€™t think that more expensive variations of the game give that advantageous a feature.

And When will the server be Online again?

Thereā€™s a Boundless Collectors Edition which allows you to use the world builder.

I think he was referring to a teleportation feature in the game. Not the world editor, I could be wrong though. That is what I was answering to though, a way to teleport from place to place and world to world.

oh no i mean a respawn point after death. like on the ā€œnon-Betaā€ version.

Yeah, I am not really sure how they have that setup right now. I am just trying to avoid dying in general lol. But there isnā€™t a feature for it from being a higher backer.