Testing 22 - Report issues here

It’s a bug. You’re supposed to be able to survive outside your beacon - else how can you move onto other planets…

You’re supposed to be able to restart with nothing, as the Totem is hand craftable without any held ingredients.

3 Likes

Definite bug. Emergency warp transported me into a lava pool. I was also in a cave to start with which I know others have mentioned not working so well.

I’ve restarted the missing world - btw.

1 Like

@James, is it possible at next update to at least set out “home location” again?
Because my “safe point” is super far away from everything I built.

I mean, no free teleporting to worlds is okay… But I’d at least like to decided where to be reborn… (maybe put a time cap of an hour or something on it, so noone can use the fuction as a “quick save” before enering a dangerous area.

1 Like

you will respawn where you died when they fix it

Your home locations will be your beacons eventually. But you need to build a warp and pay the toll for easy access to it.

Not sure what it was but it’s now working as intended^^

edit: But I’ve found a new bug. Some mined items just won’t fall down. They just float in the air without any reason.
Another thing, not sure if it’s intended, you can’t destroy/retake a torch with your hands. Might be because you can do absolutely nothing with your hands right now^^ But I think you should be able to pick a torch back up with your bare hands.

• it seems i have 2 kinds of copper. They don’t stack!
  • And as you can see, the arrows are to big scaled for the inventory slot.

1 Like

Again a lot of laggs :frowning:

It seems that lustrous wood - depending on the “grid line” and direction it is placed - to have different colours. Seems strange:

1 Like

Slow network, over 15 sec now. Shut it down, try later.

Edit:
Looks like it slows near goats…

Same. Nearly died to a goat…

1 Like

Found this spot.

1 Like

that’s fixed in the next update. The same banding happens on the vertical trunks.

if you place any block on a block with grass, the grass get removed, and it look real bad, under the workbench or if you build a wall with a half block size. can you pls make that the grass not get removed. that the workbench stand over the grass.

i have 2 items (totem & beacon plotter), on each side 1, but i can only use 1, because the beacon plotter need both hand. can you pls look the other hand side if the player had a dual slot item in the hand like the beacon plotter ?

count order of the quickuse, normal i think the count should start on the left top side(right side of the picture), but it start in the middle(left side of the picture). Should that be so ? or is this changeable ?

this area is in a beacon, and i have build a wall around it. how can it be that i have a unit in this area spawned ?

should it be that the snow is blue, nearly black ?

can you pls add the counter for the items here instead the #, or if you want to add an indecator that this is a stack make as example a #2 , so you have the indecator and the count of it.

can you make the durability bar a bit more in the wide ? and maybe green instead white ?

3 Likes

im ok with the wide but green bar and goes red when low would be nice, also durability should not lose when attacking air/nothing + grappling hook and sling bow should not lose durability when used, only by death.

I think it should be the way it is.
Clocks also “start” in the top middle, I think it’s what people are most used to.

1 Like

Anyone else “loosing” his plots?
I’ve had 2/6 plots when I logged off yesterday. Today I logged in and had 2/2 plots with my progression levels still as they were yesterday.

Slow network all the time

[It’s constantly rising up to ~10s lagg after less then 5m ingame]

I already tried the tipps in the FAQ post.

1 Like

There is a bug with level progression plots - you loose them if you die or log out. Will be fixed next update.

1 Like