Testing 22 - Report issues here

Even when I am 20 blocks higher then the spitter, he tries to aim for me?

1 Like

Thanks for reporting that. That is certainly an issue.

Your tool should break when it wears out but not the ammo. The ammo should be consumed when it is used.

2 Likes

Breaking a block of 2 slabs only returns 1 slab.

1 Like

No, but really, is there a fix for this? I wanna be back on server 3 with all my stuff for now!

I’ve noticed that sometimes after logging back in after playing for a while that certain items won’t stack properly and will smart stack instead. I’ve seen this with iron and cooked meat now.

1 Like

If you’re online I can help you switch world.

1 Like

I do not know if this is latest patch, but have some problem with control-setting.
I like to have walk on left mouse-button, but it is assigned to left hand action.

After assigned walk to lmb i allways use item in left hand when i start to walk, putting down torches everywhere…
Have tried to reassign left hand action to another key, but it only add the key, not replace lmb.

So how do i get rid of lmb on left hand action?

1 Like

Sounds like a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

1 Like

CET 11:00 pm huge server lag to test US1

So big, that it is unplayable.

Maybe you can track whatever caused it.

If it’s still happening please do the following. Ideally whilst it’s happening and the game is running + lagging. Compare the Ping times to the Ping times in the game. Share all the details.

So didn’t make screenshot.
The red ms number shot up to 12.000 ms

This means that the client sent a message to the server and didn’t hear a response for 12 seconds. Something between the game client and the game server decided it didn’t want to pass on any messages.

Smoothy’s issue sounds really similar to what is happening to and I’m having issues now at the same time he is. I ran the ping test and took a screenshot of the debug screen. Hope that helps.

Ping statistics for 107.23.145.224:
Packets: Sent = 283, Received = 283, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 35ms, Maximum = 64ms, Average = 37ms

The lag storm seems to have passed for now

this is what I had about 8 mins ago.

Also a bug or unintended thing I noticed is that hitting the air or grappling the air uses up durability.

2 Likes

Is it possible to break the warp conduits?

You need an iron hammer and about 10-12 hits!

ok, thanks

I had no latency issue earlier today, but now the game is pretty much unplayable. Reaching upwards of 8s latency

2 Likes

I think I am stuck if I cannot find someone else’s crafting table. I died with my beacon placed out in the would and I cannot make a crafting table without a beacon.

2 Likes

@james @olliepurkiss @luke-turbulenz I think this is a major design flaw that needs to be reviewed. Perhaps simplify the beacon control to hand crafting?

2 Likes