Testing 22 - Report issues here

Oh you should be able to make power cores. So I must be wrong, they are rare materials so you’ll need to dig pretty deep to find them.

1 Like

I’ve tracked down several tech fragments, but never a component. I suppose I must dig deeper or look on other worlds?

Same is happening to me. My latency just dies every time I go near a player

and

When you’re experiencing connection issues - please follow the instructions here.

I’m getting slow network a lot tonight on TestUS1, can hardly play… I closed the same door 15 times before I quit :wink:

Results from speed tests

Edit:
Ping statistics for 107.23.145.224:
Packets: Sent = 12, Received = 12, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 108ms, Maximum = 112ms, Average = 109ms

@yota,

1. Ok, cool!
  2. When I first created a stone slingbow, I equipped it in my left hand (top-left slot), I then crafted some wood arrows and moved them directly from the workbench onto my slingbow (the one shown in the inventory) to load it. It was then subsequently removed from my left hand equipped slot.
  3. Ace! that’s what I was missing then… I’m still only using a stone hammer at the moment!

Small bug:
When standing within 1 block of a wall, and holding a basic torch, the flame animation on the torch is lost behind the wall… smoke seems to be ok though … until you move even closer to the wall then that disappears too.

1 Like

Those Z’s love to fight

1 Like

Ping statistics for 107.23.145.224:
Packets: Sent = 614, Received = 614, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 34ms, Maximum = 59ms, Average = 38ms

So as I was running the ping test, I did a little experimentation and found that the issue seems to be caused by playing in full screen. If I play in window mode instead I’m fine and as soon as I go back to fullscreen the issue starts up again.

What FPS are you getting when the Connection Issue triggers?

@yota No inventory issues anymore! Yay!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s just me (overlooked an option or control), if it’s intended or if it’s a bug. But I can not scroll through all 8 items with my mouse. The cursor always jumps over one item
That means if it points to the top middle slot the next slot after scrolling would be the right or left middle slot. The top right and top left slots are jumped over. Same if it starts in one of the corner slots.
Or in other words, I can only ever scroll through 4 slots. The middle ones or the corner ones.

Also I randomly lose the mouse focus of the game and I have to click into the window again to get it back. Really confusing because I couldn’t reproduce it yet.

The issue seems to have stabilized for now. If it starts up again, I’ll make sure to grab my FPS.

Oops. Server 3 crashed and when I logged back in I was on Server 2 (The other planets look amazing in the sky on this world!)

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a problem on my end or not, but I am getting an incredible amount of slow network problems. It just keeps rising to the point were the game is unplayable, and then i have to close the game.

So, I had the issue start up again. My FPS doesn’t seem to take a noticeable dip when it’s going on. It just continues to hover around 30 - 45 fps. The main symptom of the error is extremely bad rubber-banding.

Do not know if it is a bug, but when my stone slingshot worn out, all my loaded ammo was gone to…was 80+.

Very lagging with a hoard of goats around (5-8), run away ca 50 block, but pulled back to the hoard several times until a spitter killed me (please can you do anything about the respawning point, i have to run 2,8k blocks home every time i die( I know it was a bad spot for my beacon, but i dident know it when i started).).

1 Like

F11 works like a charm thank you!

Just a few glitches I noticed:

• The land plots are not consistently counted. At level 9 mining, I gained 10 plots instead of 1 and between level ups I have had 22, 21, 20, and back to 21 plots. They decrease randomly and do not increase with every level.

• Favorite locations are inaccurate. My base was at 1346, -1351 but the saved locations said “1346, 1346”. Both inaccurate in number and negative.

• When using stacked tools, if you start with a stone tool and it breaks with a wood tool next, that wood tool can destroy the same blocks as the stone one.

• Some blocks do not become their own block when destroyed in another world but instead become the block color of that world. The trunks seem to be fixed, but the timber will become the world’s color, not their original color when placed and broken again.

• World 3 went offline hours ago and has not been back since. And sometimes porting between worlds fails all together either giving “error” or “no worlds found”. Other times when it shows world options, they are un-clickable.

any luck with finding components?

Components should be on the mountains…

I have not had an opportunity to go after components yet, though i was going to go deep under the mountains. My tools don’t last long enough for me to have meaningfuly long expeditions unless I make 20 hammers. Naturally that is unbelievably resource intensive.

1 Like