Testing 222: Venerable Forging!

The only thing I didn’t do yesterday that you did was check about paints since I’m not on testing lol.

Also the fact that “typo” was never corrected after conversation started is interesting as well.

1 Like

Before anyone gets overexcited, the fix in question just refers to the loincloth that all characters wear. Changing the wearable system to support wearing up to three masks at a time had a weird knock-on effect that should now be fixed.

8 Likes

Ah well, at least we know now :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Well that’s good to know. Thanks for the info.

This is why y’all rock!

1 Like

people can wear 3 sets of pants? I would love to have just 1…

5 Likes

The rash won’t be as severe if you just turn them inside-out every month or so. And don’t wear them while swimming. The water just irritates the rash and wet canvas chafes twice as much as dry canvas.

Who needs pants or a second loincloth with advice like this huh? :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Steps into thread…

:open_mouth:

… Slowly backs out of thread.

13 Likes

Since it’s a forging update, could you consider disabling Effect Adjacent for Fists and Spanners while it isn’t doing anything on them?

I also think Regenerate World should exclude Damage for Bombs, it’s not a big issue since by then we generally let them set anyway, but seems like a small oversight.

And I’m also wondering if Knockback on Bombs is something people are generally even interested in, I almost feel like it should also be excluded after one of the Special or new Venerable traits is discovered. I can see some niche where it’s cool to push away creatures while healing or buffing yourself and allies, but that’s such a limited use for an up-to-level-10 boon point sink and can often result in more harm than good in practice.

4 Likes

We’re doing some testing with knockback bombs, and it actually seems to be a huge thing, at least until some certain other things get fixed…

Make the wildstock eat their own medicine? :smiley:

1 Like

You caught us :wink:

Seems to be quite effective lol.

1 Like

Keeping it interesting.

1 Like

Update OP for final fix before update.

3 Likes

What was the 1.52 update on ps4?

1 Like

There was a PS4 update I had this morning, not sure if that’s the same one?

There was an update on steam too, curious what it fixed

Well this is the testing topic of release 222 so the notes won’t be updated here but they were a lil late on updating them anyway.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.