Testing 224: Farming! (continued)

under water cities incoming??? Ill be building underwater when this is released live.

5 Likes

DID SOMEONE SAY INVISIBLE WATERRRRR!

(Some normal statement here to fool the forum into accepting the post)

3 Likes

excited%20clapping%20gif
well that is all very jolly exciting :+1:

3 Likes

Like this! Except maybe we need to call these piles since they’re not in sacks anymore…

2 Likes

I think the asset will stay the same, so visually you will still see them in a sack

NEW NAME!

Yeah, mostly a sarcastic point on my part. A pile is dumb but definitely appreciate not having to gather so many leaves.

Soooo… we getting this update tomorrow or what…? I know I’m excited for it. :raised_hands::raised_hands:
Next level reaper challenge. Lava hidden behind doors. :flushed: underwater builds. Waterfalls. LEROY JENKINS!!!

3 Likes

Yowza… :star_struck:

Thanks for posting that!! :slight_smile: That is an incredible difference, with all the genius builders we’ve got here I’m sure we’ll be seeing quite the creations soon.

1 Like

I have the vain hope that I might make my friends who left the game want to come back by showing them some changes this update will bring.

I just made this :

19 Likes

Leeeeeerooooooooyyyyyyy!

2 Likes

That metal looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Confirming looking through glass underwater

Also the various states of rock all are holding the color. . black no longer goes grey and they are not reflecting the light differently. If the stone reflects the light then refined, brick and all the others do so the very same way but much less than before.

edit only the bottom was black rock. . the others were vivid blue

15 Likes

Just short video of door and liquid working now. I don’t even know why I would grow massive amounts rice. But I keep building these rice farms because it is fun :smiley:
12 Likes

I hope this means my mud n clay farms are safe? NVM I just read the second sentence TY soooo much!

3 Likes

Can someone explain this to me?
I see it like this.
Earthyams and berries drop rate was boosted to same level as opal or flint.
Now this means people using regen farms get now more than before?
Am i even on same track with this

1 Like

I believe the regen farms should do less than on live now, but they can still function. I think they’re pushing farming while still keeping regen farms, just diminishing them a bit

1 Like

Currently, on live, you get more than we once did.

But it says it was boosted?
Ok ok… i just read that like 10 times and it was really confusing to realize that it was not current state…

• In the past, it was low.
• It was boosted (current state on live)
• It was removed (begining of 224 testing)
• It was brought back as ‘in the past’ state (224.1, now)
Clear? :smiley:

2 Likes