Testing 224: Farming! (continued)

Sorry guys having trouble with a crash at the moment.

4 Likes

Hey Everyone.

Today’s Testing update has introduced a crash which will need to be fixed. It’s a fairly regular crash so we’re going to leave the worlds locked until it is resolved first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all the testing and feedback so far, it’s been super helpful.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. .

check what dune is doing :joy:

2 Likes

I was messing around with a farm this morning so you can blame me if it’s convenient for you. :wink:
by the way the new lighting and water mechanics look amazing!

7 Likes

Lol … I just said in another post not to blame you this time :rofl:

2 Likes

#BLAMEJEFF

frog

4 Likes

We can blame Jeff for the confusion on whom to blame.

3 Likes

1 Like

I suppose if we have to blame someone then why not :grin: … actually it makes a nice change… everything at work is usually my fault :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ok, testing is up again!

5 Likes

Cool. Time to do finally some lava tests :slight_smile:

Updated OP with details of latest Testing update (published this morning).

16 Likes

Thanks devs

I had to quickly log back into testing just to get a refresh on what the new lighting and materials are going to look like and I really think everyone is going to love it, I can’t wait for this update to drop just for that alone… plus the underwater glass …and of course the farming … and the new HUD info on the crops is really cool too :grin::+1:

3 Likes

"Go Nuts for Kranuts”, “From Me to Goo”…I really love the naming of the objectives…including the ones already in the game…they definitly made me smile a couple of times :joy: I can imagine you guys are probably enjoying coming up with these clever lines :smiley:

4 Likes

Black goo. It never gets dirty.
The more that you grow it the riper it gets.
Sometimes i think about picking it,
but something keeps telling me,
don’t do it yet,
not yet,
not yet

CRASH

1 Like

Music to my ears… My eyes… Whatever lol

1 Like

light sources like white refined gleam here seem to give too little light (not talking range, more brightness)

dark color blocks next to gleam are hard to tell apart (identify whether its rock, soil or something else), as the texture is almost invisible

and it comes up darker in game than in the screenshot here; I was clearing the area and I couldn’t see what I’m hitting, hard to tell the edges of blocks as well

3 Likes

nice addition - spray tinter showing colored block on a tray, first in original tint and after animation is finished, in the new tint

question - is it intended that the tinter elements change tint identical with inserted spray?
EDIT: that’s been answered in another thread

3 Likes